KK from Reddit by the numbers

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holy hell. Honestly that kind of failure is pretty damn amazing I mean how do you even do that.

And it is very very clear he has no idea how to make adjustments when things go south.

The Cardinals didn’t just forget how to play football. Kyler Murray didn’t just get bad as much as Harry would love that. Oh they got film on Kyler, it’s his third season they had film on him. this is 100% on KK. The fact his teams no matter who is on them do this is just so odd. You would think he would just luck into a good season but no. Every single year.

Attachments

• 44CEC83A-E7F1-4AC6-A53B-BF6C3DC698D0.jpeg
    44CEC83A-E7F1-4AC6-A53B-BF6C3DC698D0.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 26

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure but finishing the season terribly should matter as well, as in you may never have playoff success with this guy??
Regardless of how the regular season is ending, making the playoffs while no one predicted you to do so is a good season, so he’s wrong in that case. Finishing the regular season in a bad way doesn’t mean squat to playoff success.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
While these late season collapse stats can’t be denied, neither can the progress this team has made under Kliff’s leadership.

He inherited the 2018 3-13 Cardinals, the worst team in football.

They went from 3–13, to 5-10-1, to 8-8, to currently 10-5. The Arizona Cardinals are the only team in the NFL who have increased their wins in 3 consecutive years.

Kliff’s not perfect, we all know that. But, he has improved as a HC and the fact of the matter is he has earned an extension.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
While these late season collapse stats can’t be denied, neither can the progress this team has made under Kliff’s leadership.

They went from 3–13, to 5-10-1, to 8-8, to currently 10-5. The Arizona Cardinals are the only team in the NFL who have increased their wins in 3 consecutive years.

Kliff’s not perfect, we all know that. But, he has improved as a HC and the fact of the matter is he has earned an extension.

The voice of reason. 100%

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Holy hell. Honestly that kind of failure is pretty damn amazing I mean how do you even do that.

Do we need another thread on this topic? This exact table is in 2 or 3 other threads already.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray performances, regardless of watching or not game tape, regressed after an injury
So the focus must be to find a couple of guys to upgrade the line
If Murray play comfortable is a top 5 qb and we won't question KK ability as head coach

Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

And it is very very clear he has no idea how to make adjustments when things go south.

The Cardinals didn’t just forget how to play football. Kyler Murray didn’t just get bad as much as Harry would love that. Oh they got film on Kyler, it’s his third season they had film on him. this is 100% on KK. The fact his teams no matter who is on them do this is just so odd. You would think he would just luck into a good season but no. Every single year.
I put quite a bit of thought into my words. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t put your words in my mouth. If you want to state my opinions, quote me. Heaven knows there’s enough material to choose from on this site. You are correct that Kingsbury is the major part of the problem, which is why I’ve recommended replacing him. Murray has improved somewhat this season, though he’s struggled since Hopkins went down. I’ve said Murray still needs to further improve his game. I don’t recall saying he’s a bad QB, though he has had bad games. He needs refinement. He’s a great athlete and a devastating runner. He has a great arm. He needs to be more of a student of the game rather than trying to get by on his athleticism.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At Texas Tech, he did it by playing much worse teams in the early part of the season, and much better ones later on.

...dbs

He never coached a very good team in his career, even the Cardinals this year were predict like the fourth team in the division
More then receive critics about finishing bad he should get some credit to start faster, is what less talented but well organized teams does in the first stretch of the season
The underdog effect
This team has some very good talents but lack depth and in some spots is beyond atrocious
Moreover he has a couple of questionable coaches on his staff

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
At Texas Tech, he did it by playing much worse teams in the early part of the season, and much better ones later on.

...dbs
Dave that’s pretty par for the course for almost every team in a power 5 conference. Do they all consistently start well and end poorly. Please research. Thank you.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Except you don't get to crawl in the NFL. The slow trend of "maybe we'll win a playoff game in 4 years" doesn't cut it. If we don't make a run this year (at least WIN a damn playoff game) then the progress is just snail slow. It's why I didn't want KK or Keim back this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave