Kirk and Isabella..

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Jeudy on my fantasy roster in case he becomes a beast by mid season

I think the limit on him is really Drew Lock. I have Sutton and if he gets back he's very good too and that would hurt Jeudy some but IMO Jeudy is going to be better than Sutton, and it wouldn't surprise me if he is better than him this season.

Next year if he's there in round 2 and if Andy doesn't start producing we should look at Jaylen Waddle from Alabama. Maybe the best kick returner in the country and also a very good Wr.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Next year if he's there in round 2 and if Andy doesn't start producing we should look at Jaylen Waddle from Alabama. Maybe the best kick returner in the country and also a very good Wr.

as good as this year’s WR class was, it was stated the upcoming class will be better. I could see OL, CB and #2 WR being a need. Hopefully next year’s draft we are adding talent at backup positions not starters.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm leery of comparative WR stats without knowing what the plan was (or how the OC intended to use that receiver within that plan")

Consider Isabella a role player whose speed and deep threat capability opens things up for other receivers

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm leery of comparative WR stats without knowing what the plan was (or how the OC intended to use that receiver within that plan")

Consider Isabella a role player whose speed and deep threat capability opens things up for other receivers

Or when Dhop gets doubled team and open things for the other receivers. San Fran didn't want us to go deep and we took what they gave us.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I think the limit on him is really Drew Lock. I have Sutton and if he gets back he's very good too and that would hurt Jeudy some but IMO Jeudy is going to be better than Sutton, and it wouldn't surprise me if he is better than him this season.

Bump:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like Isabella going forward.

He has been playing like a grown man these last couple weeks and the ability to stretch the field vertically means he will see open looks in this offense

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Bump:

I'm with you on Waddel, I'd take him with our 1st pick next year.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump:

He had a 3rd TD where he hit the pylon but on replay they ruled his arm hit the pylon before the ball crossed the endzone so he was down at teh half yardline and they ran it in on the next play.

How good were their WR's last year, Waddled averaged only 4 touches per game because of Jeudy, Ruggs and Smith

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He had a 3rd TD where he hit the pylon but on replay they ruled his arm hit the pylon before the ball crossed the endzone so he was down at teh half yardline and they ran it in on the next play.

How good were their WR's last year, Waddled averaged only 4 touches per game because of Jeudy, Ruggs and Smith
I'm warming up to Waddle.

Sidenote: Kirk's injury issues makes me think back to how Kyler seemed to REALLY want CD Lamb. Even though we already added DHOP.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sidenote: Kirk's injury issues makes me think back to how Kyler seemed to REALLY want CD Lamb. Even though we already added DHOP.
Just have to make sure Simmons plays out the way we had hoped...or oof. The combo of Larry/Dhop/Ceedee would have been amazing to watch with Kyler back there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose