Kinlaw?

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did anyone read Walter Mitchell's article on Javon Kinlaw on ROTB?

Kinlaw has tendonitis in his knee and had hip surgery in college.

Yet Peter Schrager of the NFL Network and Mel Kiper have Kinlaw going in the top 10.

How would you feel if the Cardinals spent the 8th pick overall on Javon Kinlaw?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I don't like that he has tendinitis in his knees at what, 23 years old? No thanks. We really need to nail this pick and not dick around with it.

This, screw the bust or boom potential aspect. Take a freaking proclaimed stud without the least chinks in his armor. Yeah, it's still a crap shoot but I would rather we draft a guy who is considered a bust because he is only good for a top ten and not great than taking a guy who is out of the league. We are drafting in the top ten... we have the luxury of not having to reach

OP
OP
Cardsmasochist

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, I was surprised when I read that. I really hope we are not spending a 1st on Kinlaw. I really don't know what Kiper and Schrager are thinking.

Please Keim don't get cute.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Wasn’t Keim said to like the DT from TCU, Blackock?

he has injury issues too.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No way I touch anyone with that injury at #8. My son was a D1 college football player and suffered from that and after several of the latest and greatest procedures was never able to function when it flared up.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love the kids story but feel like he has the highest bust potential in the first round.