Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Resurrect the popular character in the next movie? A bad, bad trope, IMO. And, since that's what we're slinging here (opinions), mine opinion carries weight ;)

I think you are suffering from premature interpretation. :mrgreen: How about waiting until the movies comes out to see how they handled it. There are lots of movie cliches or tropes but that doesn't immediately make them all bad.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Arguing over details and semantics of a film we haven't seen yet... Welcome to the movie forum everyone!

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Release date: September 22, 2017
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Matthew Vaughn
MPAA Rating: R (for sequences of strong violence, drug content, language throughout and some sexual material)
Screenwriters: Jane Goldman, Matthew Vaughn, Taron Egerton, Mark Strong, Halle Berry, Sir Elton John, Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges
Genre: Action, Adventure

Starring: Colin Firth, Julianne Moore

Plot Summary: "Kingsman: The Secret Service" introduced the world to Kingsman - an independent, international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion, whose ultimate goal is to keep the world safe. In "Kingsman: The Golden Circle," our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents' strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy...

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Stout... I take back everything I said in this thread. This was not only pretty damn mediocre leaning towards bad, but man, there was just no reason to bring back Firth and how they did was just like... MEH?!

They also kill another big character in the movie and I wouldn't be surprised if they bring that character back to life also, completely robbing their moment.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
@Stout... I take back everything I said in this thread. This was not only pretty damn mediocre leaning towards bad, but man, there was just no reason to bring back Firth and how they did was just like... MEH?!

They also kill another big character in the movie and I wouldn't be surprised if they bring that character back to life also, completely robbing their moment.

That's a shame. I was hoping someone would say he wasn't really back and that it was fun lol

You mind putting in a spoiler how they brought him back?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a shame. I was hoping someone would say he wasn't really back and that it was fun lol

You mind putting in a spoiler how they brought him back?

i'll PM you because I have no idea how to do the spoilers.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll PM you because I have no idea how to do the spoilers.

In the row of formatting symbols above the dialog box is a + click on that and it will give you a spoiler option. Clicking on the spoil option gives
CHEESE
gives you the tags.

Or, just type [ SPOILER] [/SPOILER] without the space before spoiler.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
In the row of formatting symbols above the dialog box is a + click on that and it will give you a spoiler option. Clicking on the spoil option gives
CHEESE
gives you the tags.

Or, just type [ SPOILER] [/SPOILER] without the space before spoiler.
I just
learned something!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why you all were so down on this movie. Good Popcorn flick fun.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson