Kings @ Suns Thursday game thread 4-15-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul with 13 points, 11 assists and 3 steals.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wish we didn’t always wait until 5 minutes left in the game to close it out, but glad we can and do. 40-15 ain’t no joke. That’s a 60 win pace in an 82 game season. That’s straight fire.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty pleased with the play of Ayton down the stretch and Craig.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need to take care of business on Saturday against the Spurs.

After that, 12 of the Suns 16 remaining games are on the road.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Way to go Ayton! Great game from him.

The Suns need to figure out a way to get Fox to succeed Paul. How good would he look alongside Booker?
Crazier things have happened, if only they could have got ja morant they'd could have been the next superteam

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And Ayton stepping up. He is looking like the player everyone thought he could be when he was drafted.

i would not go that far. He’s maybe 70% of the player I thought he would be at this point. But at least he finally seems to be progressing again.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When Paul leaves Suns are going to sign Curry who will be a free agent I believe.

i really doubt that.

I think he will stay with golden state or go to the hornets. I don’t think he is a ring chaser.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
i would not go that far. He’s maybe 70% of the player I thought he would be at this point. But at least he finally seems to be progressing again.
I’ve been as harsh on Ayton as anyone, but, the level he’s played at over the past 3 weeks or so has arguably had as big, if not the biggest impact on the Suns win streak. He’s playing at an all-star level.
Not sure where you thought he would be at this point in his career, but you must have had some incredibly lofty expectations if Ayton is only at 70% of what you thought he’d be!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I really can’t wait to see what Book
And Ayton look like in the playoffs.

Agreed!!!!

And Ayton stepping up. He is looking like the player everyone thought he could be when he was drafted.

Man...... I love this new version. Hope it continues because a trend is forming!

Ayton going from benched in the 4th quarter to being an integral part of closing games is a 30 for 30 story

Yep.

I have been really hard on Ayton (for good reason IMO) but this new version Ayton has me really excited.

We need him to play this way and stay out of foul trouble. If that happens, we could be really dangerous.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really hope paul suns plays well in poffs

But for now I'll take 40 w season so far just incredible moves by jones easily gm of the yr monty should be coach of yr

Go suns!!

Awesome w vs kings

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People were pissed that we did little before the trade deadline, but it’s hard to find many players who’ve been more impactful for their new team than Torrey Craig.
Glad suns didn't do anything stupid to mess up the season vibe so far glad suns mainly stood firm however craig very solid addition

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe fans were too impatient.

So Ayton will improve 30% from where he is now at age 22. I will take it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People were pissed that we did little before the trade deadline, but it’s hard to find many players who’ve been more impactful for their new team than Torrey Craig.

Yeah. Craig can play three positions with the Suns. Now he is even being used as a small ball 5.

I'm flabbergasted the Suns were able to get him for cash. He stood out on that talented Denver roster last season.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what builds team chemistry.