Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crowder needs to hit that shot.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone trying to argue against taking Halliburton is just loathe to admit they were wrong or can’t admit the Suns made a bad choice.

that kid is a stud and is only going to get better.

also, Booker’s turnovers rear their ugly head again. I think I finally figured out what comp he is as far as tiered player. He’s the SG version of peak Tom Chambers. That’s an All-Star level player, but not shoe-in every year. Gifted scorer, can get to the hole, but not at will, okay passer. Not great on D.

so, so, so curious to see how he does in playoffs. Chambers was always great in the regular season but always disappointed in the playoffs when most of my memories of him were driving to the hole, getting stripped, falling down and slapping the court in anger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haliburton is killing the Suns with 12 points and he has only played 10 minutes because of 3 personal fouls early.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Az restaurants really piss me off. We are some 20 games over .500 and both places I went tonight I had to watch the game on my phone

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF was Payne doing there? Hold
For the last shot.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Suns 95 - Kings 94

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is too close for comfort. Suns need a good run of defense and offense.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Anyone trying to argue against taking Halliburton is just loathe to admit they were wrong or can’t admit the Suns made a bad choice.

that kid is a stud and is only going to get better.

also, Booker’s turnovers rear their ugly head again. I think I finally figured out what comp he is as far as tiered player. He’s the SG version of peak Tom Chambers. That’s an All-Star level player, but not shoe-in every year. Gifted scorer, can get to the hole, but not at will, okay passer. Not great on D.

so, so, so curious to see how he does in playoffs. Chambers was always great in the regular season but always disappointed in the playoffs when most of my memories of him were driving to the hole, getting stripped, falling down and slapping the court in anger.
I knew you would start accusing people of nonsense. Nobody has advocated not taking Halliburton. NOBODY. The entire discussion has been about WHY we didn’t.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns really need Jevon Carter and he is stepping up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew you would start accusing people of nonsense. Nobody has advocated not taking Halliburton. NOBODY. The entire discussion has been about WHY we didn’t.

sorry man, can’t agree. There was a bunch of rationalization defending the Suns for not taking him. Nothing I said was nonsense. If you’re itching for a fight, I ain’t your huckleberry on this one my dude.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looked like Craig got hit on the break.

man, just can’t break free!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is Ayton? Now he comes in at 4:57 mark in 4th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson