Kings @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-11-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker has been balling and if Booker stays balling we can beat any team on any night. We will need to see someone else step up for sure.
Not worried about playtime with KD, he's already proven he's plug and play. We can run our plays around him and pass him the ball every now and then and he will get something near 30 7 and 4 3 1 ish.
More worried about Book and CP3 getting too much time now. Our bench does need the work we may have to temper wins and mins.

I am just wondering when those any nights are.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker has been carrying more than his share of the load.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at the game and it's really frustrating to watch Monty's lack of adjustments. Seems like the Suns struggle the most against teams with good 3 point shooting. Doubly so defensively because our perimeter defense is so bad sometimes. We are always caught in bad rotations then trying to close out on 3 point shooters. How many times do we have to see the Suns get caught trying to chase down shooters on the perimeter?!?

I watched Monty and he just paced the floor with no emotion watching them hit 3 after 3 when we got close. Just about every fan was yelling for Monty to do something.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was at the game and it's really frustrating to watch Monty's lack of adjustments. Seems like the Suns struggle the most against teams with good 3 point shooting. Doubly so defensively because our perimeter defense is so bad sometimes. We are always caught in bad rotations then trying to close out on 3 point shooters. How many times do we have to see the Suns get caught trying to chase down shooters on the perimeter?!?

I watched Monty and he just paced the floor with no emotion watching them hit 3 after 3 when we got close. Just about every fan was yelling for Monty to do something.
What’s particularly odd about that to me is that our defense is predicated on switching everything. There literally shouldn’t ever be a three point shooter open if you’re sticking to that principle.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What’s particularly odd about that to me is that our defense is predicated on switching everything. There literally shouldn’t ever be a three point shooter open if you’re sticking to that principle.

Guys gotta actually switch and be fast about it. This is I was picking on Ross. He was constantly getting burned, especially off the ball, his defender was just leaking away from him and he doesn't pay attention.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yuck. I turned the game back on Justin time to here JJ talking about the "quick release as opposed to the full release". Judging by the score it looks like the Warriors I've had multiple full releases already tonight

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose