Kings at Suns

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Three and a half hours before tipoff, tickets can be had for as little as $4. If you were a homeless person, you could have some nice shelter, and arguably even some entertainment, for the loose change you've found on the street this afternoon. And it probably still wouldn't be worth it.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Three and a half hours before tipoff, tickets can be had for as little as $4. If you were a homeless person, you could have some nice shelter, and arguably even some entertainment, for the loose change you've found on the street this afternoon. And it probably still wouldn't be worth it.

Ahh...hmm

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Humor not withstanding, Eric, any new beginning is worth it. Picture if we didn't have a new coach after the two embarrassing losses and our Point Guard (leader on the court???) saying he wants out.

This is a beginning of fresh air and, after the lows we've reached, I'm hoping to see every week an improvement.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I got tickets to the Jazz game on Wednesday for $6, it's cheaper than going to a movie and I'm right along the light rail line so it'll make for a night of entertainment. Hopefully it won't be the horror show that 2 of the first 3 games were, or a comedy like the Lakers game.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I got tickets to the Jazz game on Wednesday for $6, it's cheaper than going to a movie and I'm right along the light rail line so it'll make for a night of entertainment. Hopefully it won't be the horror show that 2 of the first 3 games were, or a comedy like the Lakers game.

I dunno...I like a good horror flick. :hairraise

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You're spitting gold lately, E!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave