Killing Eve

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just binged watched Season 1 and Season 2.

The wife and I loved it. Can't wait for season 3!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Villanelle is one of the greatest creations in TV history. LOVED Season 1, thought S2 was solid, but a steep drop off.

if y'all love this show, you should watch the creator's other series FLEABAG. It's completely different... a comedy about the hottest mess of all time. Creator of Eve writes, stars and produces it and it is fantastic. S1 is really good and S2 elevates to next level TV... best thing I've seen in a long time.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watched season 1 and really enjoyed it. Fan of Sandra Oh from Grey's Anatomy and glad to see her in a really good show.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Binging it now and halfway through season 2. Season 1 started GREAT but went off the rails going into season 2. I like the actors but Im losing interest and not sure I care to follow this all the way through season 3. Killing Eve is not nearly in the same ballpark as our other recent binges of Ozark and Handmaids Tale.

I do think this show is more enjoyable than Tiger King, but at least TK was only 8 episodes and we could move on quickly.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Binging it now and halfway through season 2. Season 1 started GREAT but went off the rails going into season 2. I like the actors but Im losing interest and not sure I care to follow this all the way through season 3. Killing Eve is not nearly in the same ballpark as our other recent binges of Ozark and Handmaids Tale.

I do think this show is more enjoyable than Tiger King, but at least TK was only 8 episodes and we could move on quickly.

Season 1 was great because Phoebe Waller Bridge, the genius also behind Fleabag, was the creator, writer and EP. She didn't come back for S2 and it really went down quick and last night's S3 premiere barely held my attention.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Season 1 was great because Phoebe Waller Bridge, the genius also behind Fleabag, was the creator, writer and EP. She didn't come back for S2 and it really went down quick and last night's S3 premiere barely held my attention.

Well that explains it!