Killian Hayes

1Sun

Banned
Reaction score
Wasserman’s latest mock has Hayes falling to us:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

In this mock, Hayes is a no-brainer at 10, with Okongwu, Haliburton and Vassell off the board.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
In this mock, Hayes is a no-brainer at 10, with Okongwu, Haliburton and Vassell off the board.

Hayes’ style/skills has NBA written all over it. With the international kids it’s a coin flip but the Suns would be a perfect spot for him (as well as any PG prospect).

1Sun

Banned
Reaction score
Hayes’ style/skills has NBA written all over it. With the international kids it’s a coin flip but the Suns would be a perfect spot for him (as well as any PG prospect).

If Toppin and Okongwu are already selected, Hayes is likely #1 on my realistic possibility draft board, followed by Haliburton, Smith/Achiuwa (coin toss between them), Vassell and Nesmith.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
If Toppin and Okongwu are already selected, Hayes is likely #1 on my realistic possibility draft board, followed by Haliburton, Smith/Achiuwa (coin toss between them), Vassell and Nesmith.
What's the problem with Williams? He could be dominant on the boards and switching down low. And he hasthe body to get get bigger.

1Sun

Banned
Reaction score
What's the problem with Williams? He could be dominant on the boards and switching down low. And he hasthe body to get get bigger.

I would be fine with Williams (and Smith and Achiuwa and Bey and a number of others). I just think Hayes would provide better value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnnymac