Killer Klowns From Outer Space

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is one of the funniest movies of the era (80's). It's really bad, with the actors almost looking into the camera with that "... yeah, we know this is a stinker movie..." look. But it is goofy and funny, really funny because of that. I own it and we try to watch it every now and then, especially if we are feeling a little off our game.... This movie just gets us going again after laughing our arses off. Fun, fun, fun.

(Yeah, Cheese.... I know...... I'm sick ;) )

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you gonna do with those piiiiies, boyyyys?

One of the greatest movies of all time. I have bought a poster signed by the Chiodo Brothers that I got at Comikaze in LA three years ago. Movies don't get much better... or worse than this sucker.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
One of my favorites of all time. I can't wait until my boys are old enough to watch it!

OP
OP
UncleChris

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This movie scared the bageezuz out of my daughter when she was about 10. She still hates clowns.....

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like the full version is on YouTube.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
One of my favorites of all time. I can't wait until my boys are old enough to watch it!

What age do you think would be a good age to watch it with them? I've never seen it, so maybe I'll watch it with my daughter when she gets a bit older.

I'm always surprised when I stumble upon an 80's classic that I haven't seen. I thought I watched them all.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What age do you think would be a good age to watch it with them? I've never seen it, so maybe I'll watch it with my daughter when she gets a bit older.

I'm always surprised when I stumble upon an 80's classic that I haven't seen. I thought I watched them all.

I've never seen it so can't make a recommendation but if you're looking for a little known gem from that decade, I'd recommend a late 80's movie called Disorganized Crime with Fred Gwynne. Maybe not a great movie but it's a lot of fun and Fred is at his best along with Ruben Blades, Ed O'Neill, Lou Diamond Phillips, Corbin Bernsen and William Russ.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I've never seen it so can't make a recommendation but if you're looking for a little known gem from that decade, I'd recommend a late 80's movie called Disorganized Crime with Fred Gwynne. Maybe not a great movie but it's a lot of fun and Fred is at his best along with Ruben Blades, Ed O'Neill, Lou Diamond Phillips, Corbin Bernsen and William Russ.
Disorganized Crime? Really? :)

At least you could have said:

You must be registered for see images

Of course, it's from the early 90s, but who's counting?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^I like Diggstown too but what's wrong with recommending Disorganized Crime?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I personally would have gone with Tough Guys with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas myself.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally would have gone with Tough Guys with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas myself.

Good choice, forgot all about that movie. But I'm a Fred Gwynne fan and while I never tire of Yewts, a change every now and then is nice. Plus, Ruben Blades in a solid role, that alone makes Disorganized Crime a must watch IMO.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's

That's a tough question. My boys are 7 and 5 1/2. I don't know if they'd be scared (maybe the 5 year old) but I also don't know if they'd get all the kooky humor just yet. I mean I hadn't seen it until I was 20, so it's difficult to imagine seeing it as a youngster.

OP
OP
UncleChris

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's

That's a tough question. My boys are 7 and 5 1/2. I don't know if they'd be scared (maybe the 5 year old) but I also don't know if they'd get all the kooky humor just yet. I mean I hadn't seen it until I was 20, so it's difficult to imagine seeing it as a youngster.

I think they're a bit young for KKFOS....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's

Dude... they ain't ready for that one yet. And even if they were, I don't think they'd get it yet.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dude... they ain't ready for that one yet. And even if they were, I don't think they'd get it yet.
Oh don't get me wrong, I wouldn't think of showing them klownz for some time. Maybe three or four years.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
That's

Ah, got it. Thanks for the info. My daughter enjoys most of my old goofy 80s movies so perhaps I'll give it a shot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave