Kiddie Koncentration Kamps

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Dback Jon, Jun 19, 2018.

1. DWKB

DWKB Registered

All this tells me is that if the law allowed it, Trump would mass incarcerate other "undesirables" because someone who looked like them once committed a crime.

LoyaltyisaCurse and Russ Smith like this.
  2. AZCB34

AZCB34 Registered User

Lying has become embraced and accepted by his followers. Even those who are intelligent and had always tried to live life by a strict moral code.

People have literally changed the moral path of their lives because of Trump

Russ Smith likes this.
  3. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

Someone I last worked with about 10 years ago posted this diatribe on FB today about how fed up she is with bashing of Trump and stated the "facts" as she knows them. Every fact she cited was wrong. I didn't bother to post it on FB I just sent her a private message and went over it point by point with links proving the Clinton law she was blaming doesn't actually exist, that the Flores settlement was the result of a case that started when Reagan, not Clinton was POTUS, it ended when Clinton was POTUS but he had nothing to do with it, the 2 parties settled, thus the phrase settlement. I explained in detail why there's such an increase in detainments(kidnapping) because you can't legally file for asylum now at many borders they arrest because to get to a point where you can ask for asylum, you have to cross a border. I explained the actual number of people trying to cross is LOWER now than it was a year ago, the detainments are up because the POLICY changed. Point by point, and people here who know me know when I say point by point I mean detailed, long points!

She read it, and responded that the fact that I sent it to her privately proved it's a lie and I know it's a lie and she thought I was smarter than that. I asked her to prove anything I said was wrong and she cited the original claim of the 97 law, which wasn't even a link it's just a statement someone she doesn't know posted and she latched on to.

So I unfriended her.

ColdPickleNachos likes this.
  4. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

This is a perfect example of why I fear for this country. The stupid masses have been brainwashed into an alternative reality.

Bert likes this.
  5. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

You should've unfriended her AFTER you posted is publicly along with her dumbass private response.

6. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

YUP!

7. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

If I weren't looking for work right now I might have but I don't like posting overly political stuff on FB. The funny thing was being told she thought I was smarter than that, by someone who had every single fact she posted wrong.

LoyaltyisaCurse likes this.
  8. Bert

Bert Forgive me in advance.

I think it's that, and some cognitive dissonance mixed in. People have invested so much into defending Trump and trying to convince everyone that he's actually a great guy.

Then stuff like the kids happens which they have to know deep in their soul is wrong, so rather than defend it, they project blame on anyone and everyone besides Trump. Because if they finally admit he's a really, really bad person, they will feel awfully silly for all the time and effort they've spent repeating his lies and pretending this is about patriotism.

If they admit Trump is an evil, cruel, racist person.... What does that make them? Hence, they will NEVER admit these things because it would require self reflection, self honesty and accountability, qualities that are not super popular among his base.

Linderbee and Mainstreet like this.
  9. TJ

TJ Suge White

When they’re killed by undocumented brown people

Bert likes this.
  10. Bert

Bert Forgive me in advance.

Bingo.

Since it came out that the Las Vegas shooter was a Gun Nut notice how the right wont even discuss that anymore. Moving on.

If it had been a brown person that killed all those people it would be a whole other story.

11. Mainstreet

Mainstreet Registered User Contributor

You could have put a period after "undesirables." I'm sure Trump has a long list.

Bert likes this.
  12. AZCB34

AZCB34 Registered User

My whole point was that it isn't the stupid masses. Highly intelligent people are buying into all these things and completely altering their own moral compass.

82CardsGrad likes this.
  13. UncleChris

UncleChris Retirement Doesn't Suck Contributor

Idiot-savants?

14. 82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad 7 x 70

I know I can be naive at times... So, I am constantly in a state of confusion and immense disbelief that such a massive % of our population, and so many people I know well, are literally All-In on this massive arsehole! I just can't wrap my head around it. And for me, what truly knocks me off my feet, is how so-called Christians literally worship Trump. No matter what I say or how I say it, nothing matters...

15. UncleChris

UncleChris Retirement Doesn't Suck Contributor

As a Christian, surely you know better than I that there's an awful lot of faux Christians out there.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.