Khalil Mack on the block?

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good trade for the Bears. They've been missing a stud defensive cornerstone forever it seems. They appear to have their QBOTF too, so you build around that. Their next couple drafts will be impacted obviously, but teams with good quality scouting departments can overcome it and mine quality football players. Then, if your coaching is sound you can have success.

We've seen it happen. Two #1's, two #2's and two #3's.
One year after the Goff trade the Rams crippled themselves into a division title.

I can't help but feel that Gruden is going to run that Raiders team into the ground.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From all I have heard he is s Carr fan :)
I dunno, there are Raider fans out there that claim that, so if you heard it different, since you probably have better informations I trust yours. So at least that than he will draft O-Line ...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I dunno, there are Raider fans out there that claim that, so if you heard it different, since you probably have better informations I trust yours. So at least that than he will draft O-Line ...

My information is no greater than yours but just fortunate seeing reports regarding Carr and him... being able to follow Gruden's hiring via media and removed from the monster salary, he liked Carr and saw a young QB already in place as advantageous for taking the job

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Raiders offensive line played at a very high level a couple years ago which is why Carr looked so good and the team made the playoffs.

The upcoming move to Vegas is very detrimental. Another lame duck season in Oakland then they are rebooting the franchise in Vegas for 2019. IMHO, being a contender is three to four years into the future.

Valid arguments can be made on both sides of this trade.

Close football games are decided on a handful of plays. We just saw a strip sack be one of those plays in the Super Bowl. Mack makes those plays. It's not "next man up" when you are talking about an elite player.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose