Kevin Colbert

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
he’s year to year. Back up the Brinks truck and give him whatever he wants to get him here. Then he can groom someone to replace him for when he hangs them up.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Seems to me like a guy who would happily just walk off into the sunset instead of making more money than he could possibly need. He's about to retire.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Seems to me like a guy who would happily just walk off into the sunset instead of making more money than he could possibly need. He's about to retire.
I’ve heard Arizona is THEE place to retire, and see sunsets, and get back into football when he has to scratch that itch...

Hell, let him work part time, I don’t care, just give me someone who can draft a stud in the 1st round.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Yep. He went year-to-year because he wanted to, and word in Pittsburgh is it's either another year here or retirement. The only whispers of anything else is that Carolina is possible.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave