Kerryon Johnson waived

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
we know he DID it at a high level. We have no idea if he can do it again as he’s gotten older and his body started breaking down... and then just looked like trash when healthy for an entire season last year.

say what you want about Fitz had down years too and then came back with a real QB... but Fitz never had any of the injury stuff like Green has had.

Damn it, Cheese, you beat me to the punch :)

Oh, oh, I see, the brothers combine to deny my word play fun :D

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yet this board will say Malcolm Butler's going to be a great corner for us this year despite giving up literally the most receptions and yards of any CB last year.

:shrug:

That's what happens when you have no pass rush and yet he only allowed an 83.2 passer rating.

P2 allowed 98.2.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and yet the QB didn’t struggle nearly as much to get it to his younger WRs.

But he did

Per PFF, AJ Green has 17 targets on passes over 20 yards and 1 of them has been catchable (which he caught for 22 yards). The rest of the wide receivers have combined for 26 targets beyond 20 yards and 6 of them have been caught. Tyler Boyd , John Ross , and Auden Tate have caught zero of theirs. The only receiver having any success on them has been Tee Higgins who has received 6 catchable balls on 16 targets (5 catches and a drop). For Higgins, 4 of those 5 catches were made down the deep right sideline.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave