Kemba Walker

Waysouth

Veteran
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

By my calculations the $190 averages $38 million a year roughly the same amount as Tyler Johnson, TJ Warren and Josh Jackson combined ($37.1). Seems like a good fit.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I one hundred percent guarantee that Walker will either resign with Charlotte, or go somewhere with better management, opportunity, or current playoff aspirations than the Suns.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There’s a better chance Jimmy Butler is a Sun because of the Monty connection. And I don’t think that’s realistic either. Our trade assets suck so we have to continue building thru the draft and hope to get lucky.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I would love Kemba. I am sure the Suns may offer him the max we could offer. However, we would be stuck at signing a PF wouldn't we? Sarver just needs to pay a luxury tax for one year! LOL! Yeah right!

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I would love Kemba. I am sure the Suns may offer him the max we could offer. However, we would be stuck at signing a PF wouldn't we? Sarver just needs to pay a luxury tax for one year! LOL! Yeah right!

Luxury tax wouldn't be the issue (well yet anyways).

The problem we would have is that after this trade we would be limited to about $5 million in cap space and/or the mle to solve the pf position.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave