Kelvin Beachum is re-signing with the AZCardinals - 2 Years

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is depth money. Nothing says he's the automatic starter and Beachum is exactly the kind of guy you want round for depth.

He can play both LT and RT. He's always healthy. And he's a leader in the locker room.

It's not overpaying for average players that makes a roster it's 5-6 guys like Beachum that you can rely on when needed.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/JohnnyVenerable

Johnny Venerable

I don’t know how anyone could be upset by this. Slightly over the vet minimum.
Aaron Wilson
#Cardinals signed Kelvin Beachum to two-year, $5.15 million deal, including $3.26M gtd, $2.095 million signing bonus, salaries $1.165 million (gtd), $1.21 million, annual $20,000 per game active roster bonus, $1.45M playtime incentive 2024

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Plus if Kyler will be under center more and rolling out, will put less pressure on the tackles. Not mad at this signing

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/JohnnyVenerable

Johnny Venerable
I don’t know how anyone could be upset by this. Slightly over the vet minimum.
Aaron Wilson
#Cardinals signed Kelvin Beachum to two-year, $5.15 million deal, including $3.26M gtd, $2.095 million signing bonus, salaries $1.165 million (gtd), $1.21 million, annual $20,000 per game active roster bonus, $1.45M playtime incentive 2024
That is very reasonable for a decent RT who can shift to the left side when and if Hump gets hurt.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
This is your typical Cardinals FA signing. Like I said in a previous post. Cards FA's are guys looking to hang on or guys that are willing to sign anywhere to get a job. It's been like that for years. When Mike Iupati is your #1 free agent signing in FA history, that should tell you all you need to know.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is your typical Cardinals FA signing. Like I said in a previous post. Cards FA's are guys looking to hang on or guys that are willing to sign anywhere to get a job. It's been like that for years. When Mike Iupati is your #1 free agent signing in FA history, that should tell you all you need to know.
Cough cough Kurt Warner by a country mile….

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Cough cough Kurt Warner by a country mile….
I didn't mean Iupati was their best signing. He's been their biggest supposed "impact" signing. Warner was brought in to back up Matty and well, we saw how that worked out.
Yet, Warner falls into that category of a guy looking to hang on and get a job. He just excelled and took it to new levels.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Especially when there is no reason you couldn't keep both if you wanted.
Really? I must have missed where Allen was a restricted free agent - because I think he has a say in the matter.