Keim, save your job AGAIN and do this!

outcent13

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m sorry and I may be in the minority here but I would trade Kyler for Watson ASAP if it’s an option.

My reasoning is Watson is all in and has a great (assuming here) relationship with Hopkins. Kyler IMO is not fully invested , again IMO. It may be his size or whatever but he just doesn’t seem to have that “win at all costs “ attitude you want the leader of your team to have .
Why it works, Kyler, being a local boy may thrive in Houston and that’s ok. He’s from there and may welcome the opportunity. Watson, would be a better fit in this offense and along with the aforementioned relationship with Watson would thrive . He also has a level of toughness that Kyler lacks.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m sorry and I may be in the minority here but I would trade Kyler for Watson ASAP if it’s an option.

My reasoning is Watson is all in and has a great (assuming here) relationship with Hopkins. Kyler IMO is not fully invested , again IMO. It may be his size or whatever but he just doesn’t seem to have that “win at all costs “ attitude you want the leader of your team to have .
Why it works, Kyler, being a local boy may thrive in Houston and that’s ok. He’s from there and may welcome the opportunity. Watson, would be a better fit in this offense and along with the aforementioned relationship with Watson would thrive . He also has a level of toughness that Kyler lacks.

lol

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Keim cant even manage a rookie qb salary. You know how bad this team would regress with a 40 mill qb salary???

The only think that Watson is noticeable better than Kyler is throwing outside of the pocket. But its a push every where else and Kyler has a better overall arm talent.

Germz249

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes lets trade Kyler for Watson. Fire Kliff and Vance. Hire Bieniemy and Wade Philps to run the offense and defense. While we are at it we should Kurt Warner as the QB coach. Maybe bring back Fitz, ADub and Btrain back so we can take a shot and give them the rings they deserve. Maybe put Rod Graves and Whisenhunt on the staff somewhere also.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes lets trade Kyler for Watson. Fire Kliff and Vance. Hire Bieniemy and Wade Philps to run the offense and defense. While we are at it we should Kurt Warner as the QB coach. Maybe bring back Fitz, ADub and Btrain back so we can take a shot and give them the rings they deserve. Maybe put Rod Graves and Whisenhunt on the staff somewhere also.
That kinda sounds better than where we are now, not gonna lie.

Gandhi

Registered
Reaction score

Just to offer my two thoughts, I think it is unfair that some posters kind of make fun of the original poster. I personally don’t want it to happen – just as I think it is unrealistic – but I certainly understand the rational, and is that part of the post really that far out? I don’t think that.

I admit that I was very high on Deshaun Watson before that draft, and I wanted the Cards to trade up. I would even say that he is one of the maybe two or three quarterbacks I would want the most right now.