Keim Interview Q & A

Reaction score

Q: How tempted are you to tell coach Kliff Kingsbury to play the heck out of rookie wide receiver Rondale Moore this year whenever he can?

A: (Laughs) “I think Kliff’s smarter than that. He doesn’t need me to tell him. In the 24 years I’ve been doing this, I have not seen many guys come in – and I know it’s early and you want to temper expectations – but the one guy I think about a little bit in Anquan Bolden. When he walked through baggage claim, it’s just like he already belongs and he made plays from Day 1. And it didn’t change. One day wasn’t better than the other. Every day this guy made impact plays. That’s what we think of Rondale.”

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The quote that stood out to me:
"Again, I think we didn’t play up to standards when it comes to discipline and penalties and all the things that we knew we had to improve upon. Physicality at times, tackling, all those things that we needed to address."
I'm still a Kliff apologist I suppose, but everything he mentioned is a coaching issue.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The quote that stood out to me:

I'm still a Kliff apologist I suppose, but everything he mentioned is a coaching issue.
Heh I'd point out that Kliff also didn't have good enough players at WR and on the IOL.

He had DeVondre Campbell as one of his ILB. Last years roster wasn't good enough. This years roster is much better.