Keim: Extreme DUI, both Williams, Gresham, Bradford, Pugh, Smith, McCoy, Diche, etc..

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Honestly, as horrible as Wilks has been, how can Keim not get fired as well? That list doesn’t include Dorian Johnson 4th round pick that get’s cut as a rookie, Boehm, Cowboy’s free agent receiver who get’s cut this camp, lowballing Tony Jefferson and DJ Swearinger, Troy Nicklas, losing out on Mahones and Watson last year.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I agree & I like Keim.

Everything he did this offseason was a total failure other than drafting Rosen & Kirk.

He’s every bit as responsible for this nightmare season as Wilks is.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again with this.

Fire him just so we don't get more fire Keim talk on here.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again with this.

My guess is if we wander through your history of posting we will uncover you beating a proverbial dead horse. Unclench

Last edited:

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Any time you put together the worst team in the NFL...you almost always lose your job.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My guess is if we wander through your history of posting we will uncover you beating that proverbial dead horse. Unclench

Me beating the Fire Keim dead horse?

Have me met?

Hi I'm Finito.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim has been with Mr. Bidwill a long time. I think loyalty wins him another year, at least. I would clean house but I don’t see that happening.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Keim has been with Mr. Bidwill a long time. I think loyalty wins him another year, at least. I would clean house but I don’t see that happening.
Loyalty and a new contract where the ink has yet to dry.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That is not a valid reason to keep someone.

It can always get worse. One bad season shouldn't necessarily define someone who's had a successful career. We always want to rant when things aren't going well, and forget the good choices made. Who could've predicted that injured but otherwise talented quarterback Sam Bradford would come here and look like he never held a football before? Who would have thought that former Super Bowl winning OC Mike McCoy would forget how to do his job? Who could've forseen that not one, not two, not three, not four, but all five OL starters would finish the season on IR, along with our #2 WR, leaving our 2nd string rookie QB with his 2nd string rookie OC calling plays behind an All-Backup offensive line, throwing to guys like undrafted rookies Scherfield and Tolliver because Larry is double covered and the box is stacked against David Johnson on every play.

It's easy to look stupid in that environment.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Again with this.

Pumpkinpuss!!! Princess!!!!! I was beginning to wonder where you went, good to see you still crying about your boyfriend Keim.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pumpkinpuss!!! Princess!!!!! I was beginning to wonder where you went, good to see you still crying about your boyfriend Keim.

Lmao

It's like im doing cartwheels in your head. It's become a joke with you and NJ honestly

Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'

I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It can always get worse. One bad season shouldn't necessarily define someone who's had a successful career. We always want to rant when things aren't going well, and forget the good choices made. Who could've predicted that injured but otherwise talented quarterback Sam Bradford would come here and look like he never held a football before? Who would have thought that former Super Bowl winning OC Mike McCoy would forget how to do his job? Who could've forseen that not one, not two, not three, not four, but all five OL starters would finish the season on IR, along with our #2 WR, leaving our 2nd string rookie QB with his 2nd string rookie OC calling plays behind an All-Backup offensive line, throwing to guys like undrafted rookies Scherfield and Tolliver because Larry is double covered and the box is stacked against David Johnson on every play.

It's easy to look stupid in that environment.
look at you,...being all rational and logical and poo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose