Keim’s Homage to George Allen

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This where my rational darkside comes into to place.

I agree.

This team will literally have to recock after the 2021 season. That's no way to build sustained success.

I don't think RB and TE will be the death's knell for this team, because frankly that's a completely misinformed take. What will be the death's knell is that this will be a one and done team that will have to be rebuilt next year. That's not sustainable.

Keim should have traded all tradeable players after the Wilks year and committed to a complete rebuild. I think based on the way Bidwill reacted, Wilks was his hire. As bad as that team was, it easily could have won two+ more games if not for how incompetent the coaching staff was.

Keim is good at finding cheap vets and good at trades. This draft at least brought in some plus athletes and I see how each of the early picks makes sense. Collins replaces the dreadfully awful Hicks. Rondale Moore fits some of the gadgetry that the KK offense runs. The corners are both young guys with potential. Solid draft overall.

I feel like we say this after every draft, and then . . . Keim reality.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Ok, I'll accept "dominated the league" walked back to "effective". Ch'mone it, HEE HEE!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I guess I overstated. However as long as we’re going to focus on language precision, I can’t recall Allen being “an infamous cheat.” Would you please cite an example where he cheated.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I remember George Allen as coach of the Redskins and I hated the guy primarily because his teams used to beat the Cardinals with regularity. He had this nervous habit of licking his fingers at critical moments during the game, and then he would explode with emotion on the sideline ala Pete Carol when the Skins prevailed . He was an East coast guy with a big personality and was considered a great defensive minded coach.
My dad always called him finger licker...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave