K9's Offseason Plan

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I wasn't pushing this but I do believe play makers win games. It would not upset me if the Cardinals went this direction.

I think that the idea is/was that Ryan Williams was the "playmaker" at the RB position, and that Beanie Wells was the "workhorse" or "closer." It also seems based on his RFA tender that the Cards believe that LaRod Stephens-Howlings is a playmaker, as well.

I have no problem if the Cards want to give a safety contract to Ryan Torain, Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown (crazy that neither of those guys really worked out, right?), Tashard Choice, Jerome Harrison, Tim Hightower (again), Jerious Norwood, or Steve Slaton. But they're really just injury protection in case someone goes down.

The roster at running back for the Arizona Cardinals is full.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I've been against taking a WR in round 1 all along. That doesn't mean the Cards won't do it but I think it's a big mistake. Taking a guy in round 1 who at best is going to be your #2 WR is bad decision to me.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
5 (143) – Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State. Massive and experienced Adcock was not a Combine invitee, and the Cards will make sure that he carries that chip on his shoulder into training camp and the preseason.

From OkState Pro Day: Adcock did 26 bench presses and had a vertical of 27.5 Not sure what that tells us though.

OSU had another lineman, Nick Martinez, do 32 reps but he wore #75 so I don't want anything to do with him.