Justin Pugh tore his MCL, headed to IR

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I find odd is that people rip Pugh for being injury prone and yet some slobbered over a very average injury prone Matthieu.

no one's ripping Pugh. People are ripping Keim for a bad signing (and questioned the move at the time). i bet if you look back at the people who rip this signing were mostly the same people who thought Matthieu looked like he lost a step... or three. I know I fall into that category.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
But at the time you said and I quote. "Would be the best move of the offseason for the Cardinals".

"He isn't Kevin Zeitler, but he would be a decent piece to add to the line. Would be the best move of the offseason for the Cardinals."

Full quote. Still true. What was the contingency plan? Would you like me to re-state?

The front office should be ripped for putting themselves in a position where they have to invest a ton of money in a player whose body has struggled to handle the professional game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes he is a nice person, not many makes a post to the fans following a season ending injury but this doesnt change the fact he was a very bad signing

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave