Justified (FX)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
besides those couple of winona stole the money episodes, this season has been fantastic. poor coover. that boy never stood a chance in life.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
besides those couple of winona stole the money episodes, this season has been fantastic. poor coover. that boy never stood a chance in life.
Winona steals the last episode too (unfortunately) I get bored when they start re-hashing their love junk. Other than that I'm still digging the show bigtime.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no problem with the "Winona stole the money" escapade. It gave the old Raylon a chance to kick and shoot some ass again, while showcasing the fallibility of the "secure" evidence vault. The judge is a hoot and it was a chance to bring him back. Also hinted at the manipulative side of Chief Deputy Art Mullen. Just thought it allowed them to bring on the rest of the cast. The truly useless character has got to be Rachel Brooks. The worthless episodes were the ones with her jailbird brother in law and his stuffed toy or whatever that thing was.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Fantastic finale. I think this show should now be talked about as one of the best shows on tv. It isn't quite to the quality that Breaking Bad and Mad Men are at but it has shown it is capable of getting there. Curious to see if they bring Dickie back as the bad guy next year (doubt it since he is too stupid to last very long) or if it becomes Raylan vs Boyd yet again. I am hoping they introduce a new bad guy, maybe bring the Dixie Mafia in, to go with Boyd.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic finale. I think this show should now be talked about as one of the best shows on tv. It isn't quite to the quality that Breaking Bad and Mad Men are at but it has shown it is capable of getting there. Curious to see if they bring Dickie back as the bad guy next year (doubt it since he is too stupid to last very long) or if it becomes Raylan vs Boyd yet again. I am hoping they introduce a new bad guy, maybe bring the Dixie Mafia in, to go with Boyd.

really good finale, although I didn't like raylan getting saved just in the nick of time! twice in 15 minutes. that bothered me a little.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
really good finale, although I didn't like raylan getting saved just in the nick of time! twice in 15 minutes. that bothered me a little.

While I love the show, I agree that there is a little too much hokey-ness at times. There have been a couple "Walker Texas Ranger" moments this season that I have been able to look past for the most part. Hopefully next season will avoid that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I love the show, I agree that there is a little too much hokey-ness at times. There have been a couple "Walker Texas Ranger" moments this season that I have been able to look past for the most part. Hopefully next season will avoid that.

yeah... they just had a couple moments when I was thinking "oh, man, he's up the creek without a paddle here. how the hell is he going to get out of it?" and both times the answer was basically divine intervention! it was lazy. expected more from the show in those two moments.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
yeah... they just had a couple moments when I was thinking "oh, man, he's up the creek without a paddle here. how the hell is he going to get out of it?" and both times the answer was basically divine intervention! it was lazy. expected more from the show in those two moments.

And now we have to believe that the US Marshals will turn a blind eye towards at least 2 crimes they know Raylan has committed.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

That last scene with Raylan and Mags made up for it, IMO.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last scene with Raylan and Mags made up for it, IMO.

that was a great scene and it was a great show, just saying, they seemed to write themselves into pretty juicy corners and the outs the gave themselves were disappointing to me.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
that was a great scene and it was a great show, just saying, they seemed to write themselves into pretty juicy corners and the outs the gave themselves were disappointing to me.

I was hoping Raylan was going to do more ass-kicking, so that was a bit disappointing.

I thought Loretta was going to save Raylan from Dickie and I was hoping that Raylan was going to pull a knife or gun and kill Doyle. The cavalry coming to the rescue was kind of unimaginative.

So, yeah it wasn't the epic finale I was expecting, but still good TV.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Little over a week away..... Gettin pretty excited for this one.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great season opener!
Loved the table cloth scene!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great season opener!
Loved the table cloth scene!

Oh great, I opened up your spoiler without realizing what I was doing. Now, I have no reason to ever watch this episode.;)

Steve

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love Boyd Crowder. Any scene with Raylan and him is dynamite.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Best episode of the season so far. Dewey Crowe is my favorite secondary character so that may have helped but even thinking past that this was a great episode. This episode also gave me one of the biggest laughs this year, comedy or drama, when Dewey said 'So I had 4 kidneys?' This show keeps getting better and better.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
One of the best shows on TV. Boyd Crowder is quite possibly the best anti-hero on the air right now. I cannot wait until Boyd and Raylan team up, as was teased before the season.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raylan is a serial killer. :devil: They have something special with chest shootings. Boyd,Ava, the latest nurse chick. Maybe that is how they keep characters alive for the season. Until Breaking Bad returns, this is the only show I record. Any guesses how long the Detroit Carpetbagger lasts?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson