Just want to say that I'm ashamed of some of you

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Cardinals played with such heart. That last goal line stand, not too mention the earlier one, was just unbelievable. Knowing our D was on the field nearly the whole game and still had the energy to stop them 8 times after they had it on the 1. That is unbelievable. The announcer kept saying for the Cards to just let them score to save time, with no conception that we would stop them all 8 plays in a row.

And then to see Kyler march us 99 yards towards a winning TD, was as exciting as hell. Yes, we lost. But to compare us to the old Cards is insulting. That was a great game, played with total heart and determination by our team.

There must be nothing harder than to get up for a game that no one is giving the other team a chance and their starters are depleted. You see it all the time in this league, even in the playoffs. When a good team is backed against the wall, they play even harder and find a way to win if they can. And don't forget we were missing some very key players too.

The Cards gave us a thrilling game. I am proud of them for the D stand and the final great drive. We have a team to give total support to, win or lose. And be thankful that finally we do.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals played with such heart. That last goal line stand, not too mention the earlier one, was just unbelievable. And then to see Kyler march us 99 yards towards a winning TD, was as exciting as hell. Yes, we lost. But to compare us to the old Cards is insulting. That was a great game, played with total heart and determination by our team.

There must be nothing harder than to get up for a game that no one is giving the other team a chance and their starters are depleted. You see it all the time in this league, even in the playoffs. When a good team is backed against the wall, they play even harder and find a way to win if they can. And don't forget we were missing some very key players too.

The Cards gave us a thrilling game. I am proud of them for the D stand and the final great drive. We have a team to give total support to, win or lose. And be thankful that finally we do.
Wish I could like this 10 times.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Cardinals played with such heart. That last goal line stand, not too mention the earlier one, was just unbelievable. Knowing our D was on the field nearly the whole game and still had the energy to stop them 8 times after they had it on the 1. That is unbelievable. The announcer kept saying for the Cards to just let them score to save time, with no conception that we would stop them all 8 plays in a row.

And then to see Kyler march us 99 yards towards a winning TD, was as exciting as hell. Yes, we lost. But to compare us to the old Cards is insulting. That was a great game, played with total heart and determination by our team.

Nice perspective. Thanks for that. You are right.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whose not supporting them?

That’s was total cardinalesque loss in the truest sense of the word.

But guess what we will all Be back here 10 days from now rooting them on proudly and loudly. Not sure you have the right to be ashamed of anyone? But you do you?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now let’s get back to business. Stop worrying what the idiotic pundits rank us or the thoughts of going 17-0.

Let’s get back to reality and realize every game and every opponent presents its own challenge. Big game coming up against the 49ers. Let’s get healthy and and get back to thinking 1-0.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We lost, we played poorly in some parts but GB had to play a heck of a game to squeak over the line against us

I hope the team keeps their resolve and doesn't let today get us down too much.

24 hour rule!

Don't want to be thinking about what might’ve been for a week and a half.

Who's next? Where do we need to improve? Focus on that

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We have a good team, can compete with anyone. Past seasons we would have been blown out.
Unfortunately because of the lost the media will automatically drop us in the rankings to about 10 while the packers will take over the #1 spot just because they beat us by 3 points.

Last edited:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
But what sucks is that we deserved to win that game.

It's not cool that the offense and defense made all those plays for nothing. They deserved to be paid off.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

It's not cool that the offense and defense made all those plays for nothing. They deserved to be paid off.
Maybe if they had made a few of those great plays in the first half we do win. This is the nfl and you have to bring your A game for sixty minutes....

And we didn’t

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I agree. This wasn’t the same old cards. It was the same old aj green. I mean joe burrows.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I don't think it's right to say one ever deserves to win when the scoreboard said you did not. Green and Moore for all their mistakes still wear a Cardinal jersey and that kicker wears a Viking jersey... but for the first time, in a long time, I expected to win on that final drive lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Very good positive outlook

I need any good vibes my thoughts keep goin back to final play just unreal in a sad way

Sorry nogreen hits tonight im to sad :(

Please nooo more green in redzone when hop back... if on final play of another gm

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This ain't same old Cardinals.

Same old Cardinals would have got the ball back at the 1 yard line and gone 3 and out.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were there amongst the obnoxious Packers fans losing our voices supporting our guys the entire game but especially on that last goal line stand. Then we got the ball and didn’t go 3-and-out but almost had a 99-yard game-winning drive. Walked out 7-1 just like the Packers but without a blowout loss on our record like they have. Looking forward to seeing how we respond in San Francisco.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Now let’s get back to business. Stop worrying what the idiotic pundits rank us or the thoughts of going 17-0.

Let’s get back to reality and realize every game and every opponent presents its own challenge. Big game coming up against the 49ers. Let’s get healthy and and get back to thinking 1-0.

I'm guilty of this. I actually took today off so I could bask in the glory of a Cardinals victory and watch every sports show analyst doubter/hater have to eat it all day long. That's part of the reason this one stings so freaking bad. TURN AROUND AJ!!!!!!! THAT GAME WAS OURS!!!!! ugh.... gonna take a while to get over this one, but Sissyboyfloyd is right, they kept fighting when they could have rolled over.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I agree with the love of them team but not sure about the same ole cardinals talk. I didn’t see any of that

You'd have to read all the comments in the game thread from the point of the interception to catch all the sad remarks by some of our fans. Today, emotions having time to calm down, I will write it off as simply overreacting to a gut wrenching play by a few. But it was hard to read some of those ignorant comments after such an exciting defensive stand and final drive.

We will all be okay after this. It comes with being a fan.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You'd have to read all the comments in the game thread from the point of the interception to catch all the sad remarks by some of our fans. Today, emotions having time to calm down, I will write it off as simply overreacting to a gut wrenching play by a few. But it was hard to read some of those ignorant comments after such an exciting defensive stand and final drive.

We will all be okay after this. It comes with being a fan.
Yeah it’s all heat of the game emotions. Like I don’t really want aj green cut today. Not really. At least not 100%.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was an absolute blessing to be there yesterday. The loss sucks. The handing of Hop’s injury sucks. The last play was awful but at the end of the day outside of that play the game was as incredibly hard fought as we could have asked for.

If Green turns around we are talking about how the team dominated the last drive to win - because they did until that play.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
It was an absolute blessing to be there yesterday. The loss sucks. The handing of Hop’s injury sucks. The last play was awful but at the end of the day outside of that play the game was as incredibly hard fought as we could have asked for.

If Green turns around we are talking about how the team dominated the last drive to win - because they did until that play.
As much as some criticize our defense some games, they have made several fantastic goal line stands this year. They are as tough as nails when opponents get the ball inside our 5 yard line, and especially from the 1. I really don't remember a team doing so well as we have in that respect.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave