Just Think What DITKA Did His Second Year...

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
IT CAN HAPPEN.HE WON THE WHOLE THING...He built a team over again.I think we filled most of our holes.I think the cardinals could do it..Maybe.Our defence will be awesome.and every player nows what coach green wants.Play hard all the time...Tell me what you think...by the way il take a GRAPE KOOL AID...but it can happen

Attachments

• s19.jpg
    s19.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i agree things are looking up for the cardinals. playoffs are definitly a possibility. it looks like the whole nfc west is in a retooling mode. the cardinals look great on paper and their no reason why they can't make the transitions to field. saying that they are going to the super bowl is a little overboard. let the cardinals make it to the playoffs first. then see how they are playing and then predict to see if they are going to the superbowl. cardinals should make it to the playoffs.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ditka, 2nd year. Isn't that the year he traded his entire draft for Ricky Williams? :D

I hope we DON'T make that move!

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
yes, the Superbowl is an improbability but there is no NFC team that is very scary, even Philadelphia, who's due for a letdown. The Rams turned around from 4-12 in 1999. Theres no reason the Cardinals cant either, oh wait we're the Cardinals. But we are the new Cardinals now.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Thats interesting to me, because year two has turned into a nightmare season for everyone of our coaches since Bugel. Its where all the hopes for the new coaching regime come to die. If DG can succeed in year two, he will have ended a miserable trend witht this team.