Just So I Don’t Get Accused

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Spoiler alert Harry, this team is not going to be good Week 1 we have glaring weaknesses at OL, LB & now CB. The only reason ARZ won last week and scored 26 points in a loss is because our 2nd and 3rd team offenses carried us. Our first team offense and defense are going to be outplayed every week in my opinion. I don't think we top our 3 wins last year but on the plus side we'll have a shot at our LTOF in Andrew Thomas or Walker Little or another QB if Murray doesn't last the whole year from the beating he is going to take.
It’s also worth reminding ourselves that results over the first month of the season are indicative but not determinative of the rest of the year. You don’t get those games back, but there are some wild games in the first couple weeks until the season settles down and the Pats go 10-4 on the way to the Super Bowl.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You are the guy who used Madden rankings to rate players. You have no room to talk.
It’s hilarious that you think I’m burned by this comment.

1) It was 15 years ago
2) Looking at how players respond every year to Madden ratings, they seem to care
3) Madden ratings were the early version of PFF grades, and you LOVE those

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It’s hilarious that you think I’m burned by this comment.

1) It was 15 years ago
2) Looking at how players respond every year to Madden ratings, they seem to care
3) Madden ratings were the early version of PFF grades, and you LOVE those

I'm only taking a dig because you made a dig at me.

I've never understood why you like to take cheap shots all of the time. I mean, I could bring up things you were very wrong about too, but I generally refrain unless provoked.

I could be wildly wrong about Murray, I have been before.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'm only taking a dig because you made a dig at me.

I've never understood why you like to take cheap shots all of the time. I mean, I could bring up things you were very wrong about too, but I generally refrain unless provoked.

I could be wildly wrong about Murray, I have been before.

kerouac9 = part-time pseudo-villain. Don't let it bother you krang.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose