Just A Suggestion

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll admit that I'm surprised/inspired by the success of Hasson Reddick since he was moved to the Edge position. With that in mind, I'm suggesting another change. And it involves a guy who plays Special Teams, Trent Sherfield. I realize he's one of our ST leaders, but I believe he can develop into a starting WR (WR2 or 3). My opinion is based on his 2019 PS, so granted it's not much to go on. But he has the size and he's usually the first guy down on kickoffs, indicating he has speed. And I remember some nice catches from the 2019 PS. As I said, I'm inspired by HR.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll admit that I'm surprised/inspired by the success of Hasson Reddick since he was moved to the Edge position. With that in mind, I'm suggesting another change. And it involves a guy who plays Special Teams, Trent Sherfield. I realize he's one of our ST leaders, but I believe he can develop into a starting WR (WR2 or 3). My opinion is based on his 2019 PS, so granted it's not much to go on. But he has the size and he's usually the first guy down on kickoffs, indicating he has speed. And I remember some nice catches from the 2019 PS. As I said, I'm inspired by HR.
I agree but I'm still pissed about the bomb he dropped at like the 1 yard line in Seattle during the 2018 season lol. He catches that ball, we punch it in & win the game.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree but I'm still pissed about the bomb he dropped at like the 1 yard line in Seattle during the 2018 season lol. He catches that ball, we punch it in & win the game.
Have to admit that I don't remember that play. But at my age (83) I don't remember a lot of things. :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way Trent can be a #2 in this league. I bet the farm on it. Could he be a reliable 3/4, sure. Not a 2.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A smart coach would be giving guys like Sherfield snaps when up 19 points

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'll be happy with a WR3. Do you think that Kirk can be a two?

Hard to tell really. I think if/once Fitz leaves, we will be able to tell.

I'm leaning towards no though, since he can't stay consistent.