Josh Rosen, the Chosen One

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

That word really doesn't mean what you think it means.

Rosen Truthers: even though there isnt a kick of evidence that he doesnt suck humongous huevos as a quarterback, you guys still act like hes the second coming of Joe Montana.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen Truthers: even though there isnt a kick of evidence that he doesnt suck humongous huevos as a quarterback, you guys still act like hes the second coming of Joe Montana.

I don't believe anyone has said anything other than the kids fate isn't written in stone as a complete failure. No one is calling him the second coming at least anymore.

Let's not flip right to hyperbole

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So, just being inflammatory just to try to rile people. Sad, really.

I don't believe anyone has said anything other than the kids fate isn't written in stone as a complete failure. No one is calling him the second coming at least anymore.

Let's not flip right to hyperbole

I'm just messing with you @Stout.

Rosen could still turn it around, but I think he'll need a stint as a presumed back up for a year or two with a real good team.

It still was the right call to move on from him.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two things:
1. Terrible job by SK in using a 1st round pick for JR.
2. Great job by SK in getting a 2nd round pick for him.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
There is something definitely wrong with him. A team drafted him with a top 10 pick and gives up on him a year later. A new team trades a second round pick for him and he can't beat out a 37 year old journeyman QB. That same team is now rumored to be spending a top 10 pick on another QB.

Before we say "he didn't have a chance"...if he was good, couldn't he have at least put up similar numbers to Fitzpatrick in Miami (same team/scheme)?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

If Rosen could play, he would have shown SOMETHING. That was what was alarming about Rosen, he didnt have a single good game his rookie year.

I still cant believe some here wanted to stick by him! Look how craptacular he was for Miami, while Fitzpatrick had a respectable year on the same team. Imagine how crappy the Cardinals would have been last year with Rosen.
This is my opinion as well....

And I cant figure out how people could think any different.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My guess is that because he is younger than the QB that is about to be number 1 overall. So he has time. You just never know when the light comes and as they say the game slows down for him.

Definitely but it's bad a sign when a qb regress progressively

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He can talk about it if he wants.
I too like Rosen and can't think of anyone who was ever dumped into crappier situations to start a career.
With the right tutelage, and at least a half assed team around him, I'd like to see what he can do.

Only David Carr had a worse situation

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Peter King nuggets:

Josh Rosen, entering his third year as an NFL quarterback (wherever that may be), is two months younger than Joe Burrow.

I think if I were Jacksonville, I’d offer my fourth-round pick, 116 overall, to Miami to send Josh Rosen up I-95 to be a Gardner Minshew safety net. Two reasons: As the Washington head coach last year, Jay Gruden was bullish on acquiring Rosen from Arizona; Gruden’s the offensive coordinator for the Jags now. And no matter how confident the Jags are in Minshew, they certainly can’t be positive that he’s the long-term solution at quarterback. There’s no good reason why Jacksonville shouldn’t spend a minimal amount on an insurance policy who’s never had the kind of chance the 10th pick in the draft should have had.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave