Josh Rosen is the Starter

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the right thing to do. Now let's hope they can set him up for success but I'm not holding my breath counting on Mike McCoy

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If You needed any reason to have some excitement this is it... no I look forward every week coming forward to see how the kid develops ...
I’ll be watching and hopeful, but truth is with McCoy and Wilks I’m more worried about Rosen being damaged than anything. I hate that his introduction to he nfl is via McCoy. QB guru or not, arians did great stuff developing talented QBs. He’s have been great with Rosen. And I very much wanted Bruce gone. Can admit my folly.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I actually think Glennon would do a better job than Bradford. Bradford looks shellshocked. I wonder if all of the discussion about his knee for the past year or so made him apprehensive and tentative to make plays. Either way, this is the worst Bradford has played in his career by a long shot.

That said, I'd save the $312k/game, deactivate Bradford, and promote Glennon.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I actually think Glennon would do a better job than Bradford. Bradford looks shellshocked. I wonder if all of the discussion about his knee for the past year or so made him apprehensive and tentative to make plays. Either way, this is the worst Bradford has played in his career by a long shot.

That said, I'd save the $312k/game, deactivate Bradford, and promote Glennon.
If you deactivate you still must compensate.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave