Josh Jackson Arrested

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gambo apparently called him an athletic idiot on the radio. Seems like a good description.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Len has already showed more promise with the Hawks than he ever showed here. Same goes for Bledsoe with the Bucks. At some point, one has to wonder just how much of this was caused by the inmates-running-the-asylum culture Earl Watson instilled here as head coach...

Not really. Len was getting better here but his time was up. By comparison, in addition to improving over his time here, his PER during his last season in Phoenix is actually higher than it was in Atlanta last year. Also, Eric has been pretty consistent, his PER in Milwaukee the past 2 seasons is just about the same as it was in Phoenix (ignoring the 3 games he sabotaged us prior to his exit).

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could this not breach his contract? Isn't there some sort of morals clause in all team contracts?

I have no idea. I have zero interest in digging deeply into this and I don't even really know how family court works but am I wrong, isn't this just an accusation with no proof? Was a drug test performed or is there a statement of fact from a medical professional or is this just a woman that, justifiably or not, wants continued financial support from JJ but with no other involvement.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no idea. I have zero interest in digging deeply into this and I don't even really know how family court works but am I wrong, isn't this just an accusation with no proof? Was a drug test performed or is there a statement of fact from a medical professional or is this just a woman that, justifiably or not, wants continued financial support from JJ but with no other involvement.

Yeah you are right, I suppose he does deserve the benefit of the doubt, but with his track record I tend to believe this story.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

On the heels of the Handcuffed Gump incident it’s pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah you are right, I suppose he does deserve the benefit of the doubt, but with his track record I tend to believe this story.

Yeah, judging by how he treated at least one woman in college, I certainly wouldn't want my fictional daughter anywhere near him. But that doesn't mean he did anything wrong here.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where there's smoke......

If you finish that statement with "there's fire", I'd say that's less true in our world now than ever before. Not necessarily as regards JJ but the way things go on social media, truth is often missing from the news and rumors of the day.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jebus... I guess we know why the Suns are willing to part with him for peanuts.

so freaking disappointing. I mean, has there ever been a top of a draft class as hyped as the Fultz, Ball, Tatum, Jackson foursome that has ended up so disappointing? I mean, there was A LOT of hype around those guys, with only Tatum looking like a possible All-Star at some point and Fox looking like the steal of the draft at #5.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still remember McDonough at the Josh Jackson presser with that poo-eating grin as he bragged about how he fooled Ainge during the draft process and got JJ.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait. I thought it was a proven fact that you can’t get high from second hand smoke.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. Moving on.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait. I thought it was a proven fact that you can’t get high from second hand smoke.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. Moving on.

I never said that. I said it's a proven fact that it's very difficult to get high from second hand smoke. But hot boxing, especially in a car for example, is one of the rare exceptions and even then it's not typically much of a high (not likely to even register on a test). But I have no idea if infants are affected more easily although it stands to reason they might be.

The reason I suggested they needed a drug test is that if the woman wasn't present when it supposedly happened and if she was telling the truth that the baby was incapacitated by the drug, it would surely show up.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never said that. I said it's a proven fact that it's very difficult to get high from second hand smoke. But hot boxing, especially in a car for example, is one of the rare exceptions and even then it's not typically much of a high (not likely to even register on a test). But I have no idea if infants are affected more easily although it stands to reason they might be.

The reason I suggested they needed a drug test is that if the woman wasn't present when it supposedly happened and if she was telling the truth that the baby was incapacitated by the drug, it would surely show up.
Just lighting you up a little. No intention of revisiting that conversation. Peace.

Something truly does not add up with this story. And if it is true, a blood test on the baby should prove it. If she did not take the baby immediately to the dr or ER, then she is negligent or it did not happen.

We will see.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Whether he could or couldn't have gotten the baby high is pretty irrelevant because, if he actually was blowing smoke in the baby's face, I'm sure it was his INTENT to get the baby high and he certainly doesn't seem smart enough to understand the ins and outs of 2nd hand smoke.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Burns and Gambo broke the news while I was driving home. Gambo said when they found out prior to air time, they started calling NBA contacts in different NBA front offices. To be fair they said they don't have contacts in every NBA office. One office they called and asked if the team will still trade for Josh Jackson knowing this latest news, and they said the quote was, "F--- no!" Their opinion is JJ is now untouchable. The front offices they called were not interested. They agian reiterated they don't know and did not call all the front offices. They also implied this is really breaking news. The Suns didn't know this allegation before trying to trade him. To be fair Burns and Gambo were saying it is just an allegation at this point, and at 5 PM today there had been no charges. That's about what I remember from that segment, because they then went right into Nkemdiche's story.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether he could or couldn't have gotten the baby high is pretty irrelevant because, if he actually was blowing smoke in the baby's face, I'm sure it was his INTENT to get the baby high and he certainly doesn't seem smart enough to understand the ins and outs of 2nd hand smoke.

I was talking about what the mother said, that the infant was high and didn't respond. But the more I think of it, the less credible I find her story.

I think Josh probably did smoke pot with the baby near (he's not exactly bright) and if I were the mother, I wouldn't want him near my child either but that alone probably isn't enough to take away any parenting rights so she exaggerated the story. Just speculation on my part, obviously, but there doesn't seem to be any hard facts (so far) to her side of the story. And again if I were that mother, and my infant was non-responsive I wouldn't have assumed he was accidentally high, I'd have headed straight to emergency for the sake of my child.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point there’s probably not enough to file charges on josh

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose