Jordan Davis is an incredibly large man

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That's not a RB he's pushing backwards in the video it's the Center.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sad we couldn't draft him. Hollywood isn't a bad option though.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
wasnt a fan at taking him in rd 1, and was relieved to see him go prior to the Cards slot

we will see how it turns out

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sad we couldn't draft him. Hollywood isn't a bad option though.

Yeah I am happy with Hollywood this wasn't a we blew it post as much as a can you believe how big this kid is that he makes an NFL C look like a RB or a trainer. He looks twice as big as the guy he's pushing back. I don't know which C it is but that's probably a 280 pound plus man he's manhandling there.

I don't know how FB remembers but they clearly know I'm a Davis fan I keep getting updates about him at camp and I saw that video today. My goodness he is enormous

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The knock on Jordan Davis is that he isn't an every down player & gets winded pretty easily. That being said, I wish we had someone his size in the middle of the DL. It worked out with the trade for Hollywood though cause of the Hopkins suspension. I'm still hoping we sign Suh? Dirty player or not, even at his age he can still get push in the pocket. Maybe he'll decide to sign for less when he gets desperate for a team? At some point we need to draft someone like a Jordan Davis.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw highlights of the Eagles game, Hurts looks like an NFL QB this year, really improved his footwork so he's set when throwing.

On one of the first plays Davis was in they double teamed him, he overpowered the double so the guy on his left side just grabbed his jersey and tried to pull him down, got trucked, and called for holding.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Davis was at the top of my wish list. His worst plays in college were when he didn't get much push but ate up two blockers who couldn't move him. I am sick seeing our DT/NT guys get shoved around like they are wearing roller skates.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I saw highlights of the Eagles game, Hurts looks like an NFL QB this year, really improved his footwork so he's set when throwing.

On one of the first plays Davis was in they double teamed him, he overpowered the double so the guy on his left side just grabbed his jersey and tried to pull him down, got trucked, and called for holding.
In the play where Zach Wilson got injured, Davis pushed the double team straight backward, knocked down the center, shed the right guard using his hands, then chased Wilson down the field. Size, power, technique, just impressive.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson