John Brown

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he becomes their leading receiver, or at least gets a good percentage of their catches will you still be laughing?

I am not at all convinced cutting him was a good move.

The thought has crossed my mind as well.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Dez is just a name and nothing more that people are infatuated because of his name.. The Cowboys let him go for a reason and he drops way too many balls at this point in his career and wants way too much money

What he does offer is the fear of what he once was and if he just makes on catch, the defense will at least notice him unlike the guys we have now

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jordan Matthews is still out there. Has he fallen so far off that no one will give him a look? And didn't we bring him in already?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he becomes their leading receiver, or at least gets a good percentage of their catches will you still be laughing?

I am not at all convinced cutting him was a good move.

When a player gives you absolutely zilch for 2 seasons back to back with a Illness you have no clue how the body will respond in the future??? Yea it was the right move... Regardless of this train wreck we are seeing in Sunday’s....

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jordan Matthews is still out there. Has he fallen so far off that no one will give him a look? And didn't we bring him in already?

He’s hurt he signed with Pats and was cut with an injury settlement...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of September 16, 2018 here are some WRs still available to sign
Brittan Golden
Breshad Perriman
Jeremy Maclin
Dontrelle Inman
Dez Bryant
Kendall Wright
Kenny Britt
Malcolm Mitchell
Brandon Tate
Marquis Bundy
Markus Wheaton
Any of these can probably run a better route than Williams has been running. Even Carlton Agudosi can contribute more. Hell trade with Seattle just to get Jaron Brown back. How much can he cost?
I would sign golden right now

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Damn you know it's bad when Brittan Golden would be a number 2 on this team.

And yet Bradford's a monster because he's not effective.

I'm not saying Bradford has played well. I'm just saying I'm not sure he should be vilified to the extent that he has, because his OC's ability is questionable, and he doesn't have anybody to throw to (downfield) other than Fitz.

Is he really in a position to be successful?

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Being a Mizzou fan I have a soft spot for Jeremy Maclin. If he is healthy why not give him a shot?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a Mizzou fan I have a soft spot for Jeremy Maclin. If he is healthy why not give him a shot?

Because he’s not healthy on NFL network just yesterday they said that the Eagles were looking to sign him prior to signing Jordan Matthews but he has a hamstring issue

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Because he’s not healthy on NFL network just yesterday they said that the Eagles were looking to sign him prior to signing Jordan Matthews but he has a hamstring issue
Too bad. Thanks

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He has 2 more TDs than the Cards have had this season. Love he was cut so Chad Williams could light it up this year. Larry Fitz didnt need any help this year.

7 receptions 136 yards 2 TDs so far for Brown on Baltimore.

Dont worry Cards have Chad Williams and his total of:

0 receptions 0 yards and 0 Tds
Shhhh! You’ll hurt his feelings!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
As of September 16, 2018 here are some WRs still available to sign
Brittan Golden
Breshad Perriman
Jeremy Maclin
Dontrelle Inman
Dez Bryant
Kendall Wright
Kenny Britt
Malcolm Mitchell
Brandon Tate
Marquis Bundy
Markus Wheaton
Any of these can probably run a better route than Williams has been running. Even Carlton Agudosi can contribute more. Hell trade with Seattle just to get Jaron Brown back. How much can he cost?
Maclin’s legs must’ve fallen off. I’m surprised he’s unsigned with teams seeking wr help.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maclin’s legs must’ve fallen off. I’m surprised he’s unsigned with teams seeking wr help.

Per NFL network he was going to be signed ahead of Jordan Matthews but he hurt his hamstring while training...

Supposedly once he gets healthy the Eagles may still sign him

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Per NFL network he was going to be signed ahead of Jordan Matthews but he hurt his hamstring while training...

Supposedly once he gets healthy the Eagles may still sign him
There’s no way we should let that happen. But we will.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Well be happy Cards just signed Wright. According to another Cards group, all I see is a work out. But good start, add some more.

Mitchell was let go do to health, he was a stud.

Is JJ Nelson even on this team lol, havent even seen him past 2 games

He checked in for a couple plays in the 3rd last week. As soon as he checked in, the rams went cover 2 and dropped their safeties 15 yards from scrimmage . DJ ended up carrying for 6-7 yards that play.

But then we don’t take a deep shots. Establish the run to set up the pass, but we have to take our shots downfield to be more effective in the run.

I’m not a Mike McCoy fan.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
This team needs a vet, and it doesn't matter if he is a superstar or not as long as he is a competent pro. Seriously, I would sign freaking Dez Bryant right now. I know the guy is a character car crash, and his skill set is limited now that his physical attributes have diminished but there is still not one freaking WR on this team better than him except for Larry Legend... and please do not give me that homer "Christian Kirk is" when he will one day but not opposed to now

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team needs a vet, and it doesn't matter if he is a superstar or not as long as he is a competent pro. Seriously, I would sign freaking Dez Bryant right now. I know the guy is a character car crash, and his skill set is limited now that his physical attributes have diminished but there is still not one freaking WR on this team better than him except for Larry Legend... and please do not give me that homer "Christian Kirk is" when he will one day but not opposed to now

Understand your position but why would Dez want to play for this team? I can’t think of any reason other than a paycheck.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dez Bryant would go crazy with how crappy this offense is playing. Ranting and yelling and getting in peoples faces because he would get any receptions or TD's or whatever else feeds his ego.

Wilks is going to have a challenge in keeping the locker room from going negative and Dez would be pouring gas all over the place and handing out flares, fireworks and blow torches.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Dez Bryant would go crazy with how crappy this offense is playing. Ranting and yelling and getting in peoples faces because he would get any receptions or TD's or whatever else feeds his ego.

Wilks is going to have a challenge in keeping the locker room from going negative and Dez would be pouring gas all over the place and handing out flares, fireworks and blow torches.

At least it would light some kind of fire under their respective arses

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose