John Brown

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And yet Bradford's a monster because he's not effective.

I'm not saying Bradford has played well. I'm just saying I'm not sure he should be vilified to the extent that he has, because his OC's ability is questionable, and he doesn't have anybody to throw to (downfield) other than Fitz.

Is he really in a position to be successful?

CW, I agree. My thing is the dude is looking like utter trash out there, I applauded the signing even though he wasn't what I wanted as first choice, but he's always been a pro, and a competent one at that. His whole aura is more Ryan Lindley than Ryan Fitzpatrick. I would seriously take a qb who doesn't look absolutely clueless out there. Look the role! You know what I mean?

What infuriated me even more has been this talk of simplifying the offense for him. WTF?? Dude's been in this league for how long? Either way that's not what I as a life long fan of this team want to hear. That either speaks to him being done, or McCoy being an absolute waste as a OC. Bad business either way!

Sultan

Reaction score
John Brown has a condition that has no cure just hope to control it. He did zilch here for two years. Good riddance!!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
CW, I agree. My thing is the dude is looking like utter trash out there, I applauded the signing even though he wasn't what I wanted as first choice, but he's always been a pro, and a competent one at that. His whole aura is more Ryan Lindley than Ryan Fitzpatrick. I would seriously take a qb who doesn't look absolutely clueless out there. Look the role! You know what I mean?

What infuriated me even more has been this talk of simplifying the offense for him. WTF?? Dude's been in this league for how long? Either way that's not what I as a life long fan of this team want to hear. That either speaks to him being done, or McCoy being an absolute waste as a OC. Bad business either way!

I hear what you're saying Philly, and a lot of people feel/are saying the same thing about Bradford.

Though he's my home boy, even I wonder about his state of mind. If he's all there after the latest injury.

If he is playing scared, then we need to go to Glennon, and later (much later!) this season, go to Rosen.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Des wouldn't come here if they offered him $5 mill a season. He wants to win NOW.
A few analyst said the Cards WR's don't know what they're doing, including Fitz. He said on one play Fitz was to continue the route and instead he slowed up to a vacant area and Sam expected Fitz to continue and the ball was almost picked.
He was stating he expect the offense to get rid of all route options....basically, this is the route RUN IT AND ONLY IT...no more thinking about breaking off the route because of coverage.
Who knows
I think our only hope is that Chicago played on MNF away and has to travel to AZ on a VERY short week.
I'd still favor the bears by 3.5
This looks like an exciting game ahead (sarcasm)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave