Jim... what about Frank Sanders?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
In my opinion, Gilmore and McAddely offer just as much as Jenkins and if the Cardinals don't resign Jenkins then I wouldn't be upset. Frank Sanders, though he has lost a step, to me now becomes more important than most think. He represents some veteran leadership and I wouldn't mind if he came back to the Cardinals in some capacity. Jim if your out there, what is the team's view of Frank Sanders. Sanders still knows how to find a open space in the zone and can help out on third downs. He is not great but he is veteran leader equal of McKinnon on the offense. I know nice guys finish last but it sure hasn't hurt the San Antonio Spurs in my neck of the woods.

GO CARDS!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jetstream Green
In my opinion, Gilmore and McAddely offer just as much as Jenkins and if the Cardinals don't resign Jenkins then I wouldn't be upset. Frank Sanders, though he has lost a step, to me now becomes more important than most think. He represents some veteran leadership and I wouldn't mind if he came back to the Cardinals in some capacity. Jim if your out there, what is the team's view of Frank Sanders. Sanders still knows how to find a open space in the zone and can help out on third downs. He is not great but he is veteran leader equal of McKinnon on the offense. I know nice guys finish last but it sure hasn't hurt the San Antonio Spurs in my neck of the woods.

GO CARDS!!!

TIM DUNCAN - His overwhelming talent make up for his and the rest of the team's softness - we have no Tim Duncan! Nice guys finish last - Mac and Sanders must both go.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jetstream Green

GO CARDS!!!

Some of the boards judging the quality of the available FA think Frank can still contribute and will have no problem finding a job. He is a quality guy who can still catch it in a crowd. We would do well to keep him. Have we even made him an offer?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Jim... what about Frank Sanders?

Originally posted by cheesebeef
TIM DUNCAN - His overwhelming talent make up for his and the rest of the team's softness - we have no Tim Duncan! Nice guys finish last - Mac and Sanders must both go.

au contraire mo faire - We do have a Tim Duncan

http://www.azcardinals.com/team/playerdetails.php?pid=1619

Tim Duncan - Kicker - #6

6-1, 209

Oklahoma

Rookie

DOB: 06/12/79

Clinton, OK

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The last comments of Sanders that I saw posted sounded a lot like someone who certainly hasn't ruled out resigning here.

I found it a little surprising that he made the comments that Graves had done the right thing with Boston. That just tells me there's most likely a lot more has been going on than we know about. And it also suggests to me, than now, we are very likely to see Frank stay a Card.

He certainly isn't burning any bridges, by any means.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Miami's expressed interest in Frankie.

I like him because he may be the only one of our WR's who's willing - without equivocation - to go over the middle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson