Jeff Gladney Passed Away RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bunk…. I was a cool guy in or out of uniform :) I take great pride that I went 24 years without a single discourtesy complaint…..
So that's why you always took your anger out on me...

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would hazard to guess with that comment you have been in jail before?
Lol
U don't need to go to jail to experience some bad actions from police
I met some good one and some bad one, there are some weak one who tend to be aggressive cause they wear the uniform, but im totally agree about not generalizing it

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane is not only a tremendous officer but he is also a tremendous person. Beyond that, I don't believe it is remotely appropriate to cast aspersions on someone on this board due to their profession. That goes for police, teachers, lawyers, chefs, doctors, whatever...

Your bias is your issue not the person who does the profession.

Any further discussion like this will fall under rule #1 of the board and will be dealt with accordingly.

1) Be respectful of the other members.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Guys- the disrespect is going both ways in this thread.

Dude makes an off hand comment about cops, and several boot lickers run to the defense of police, in broad brush strokes knowing little about what the system truly is. News flash: policing in this country needs a lot of work.

Then @Shane proceeds to get painted with the same broad brush technique… Shane not having a single complaint in a career is commendable and deserving of respect; dude working a career like that is a rare breed and something our society should be focusing on replicating.

Perhaps if all you panty weight keyboard warriors truly gave a ish (mods, I’ll take the ban effectively immediately), organize a fund raiser for the miss; ask Mr. Michael Bidwill to match the donation. I bet he would and then some.

I bet most here at ASFN would step up and make such an endeavor a success too…

Wut_da_f ? Man this board is becoming tiresome. I’ve Been here since 2004 and the disrespect/hostility/ignorant content seen here on the regular reduces the quality of what has been a great forum and community.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dude makes an off hand comment about cops, and several boot lickers run to the defense of police, in broad brush strokes knowing little about what the system truly is. News flash: policing in this country needs a lot of work.

Then @Shane proceeds to get painted with the same broad brush technique… Shane not having a single complaint in a career is commendable and deserving of respect; dude working a career like that is a rare breed and something our society should be focusing on replicating.

Perhaps if all you panty weight keyboard warriors truly gave a ish (mods, I’ll take the ban effectively immediately), organize a fund raiser for the miss; ask Mr. Michael Bidwill to match the donation. I bet he would and then some.

Wut_da_f ? Man this board is becoming tiresome. I’ve Been here since 2004 and the disrespect/hostility/ignorant content seen here on the regular reduces the quality of what has been a great forum and community.
Ask and you shall receive I suppose.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Defending someone that isn't here to defend themselves is not boot licking. By calling people panty waist keyboard warriors kinda makes it look like you may be one yourself. Government entities have plenty of money they don't need anybody to take up a collection for some hooey you dreamt up. And finally I'm sure you have contributed your share of the disrespect/hostility/and ignorance that you spoke of.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It's not really off hand is it. It was said several times. Shane is a liked and respected board member so to say "I don't like officers. This explains a lot..." is not "offhand".

For every bad cop there are 1000 good ones. It's not a job I'd do for $500k a year. It's an almost impossible task.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
It's not really off hand is it. It was said several times. Shane is a liked and respected board member so to say "I don't like officers. This explains a lot..." is not "offhand".

For every bad cop there are 1000 good ones. It's not a job I'd do for $500k a year. It's an almost impossible task.
I was banned for talking ish in this thread. I’ve kept low key since.

For whatever reason I just received notification you replied to me @BritCard.

You’re wrong about “for every bad cop there is a 1000 good ones.”

Out of every 100, 20 aren’t worth a ish/need to be kicked out, 60 are just warm bodies that need direction (as well as a good flashlight, lots of additional training, and a bit or courage/some balls.

10-15 are dependable, and another 5-10 are actually the ones carrying any good reputation.

90% of the leaders come from the aforementioned 60%- no flashlight, training, or balls (unless its provided to them). Many of them “ascend” by f’n over the fellas too…

No one needs $500k to do the job. It’s actually not very hard, just polluted with pu+0$ that make it egregiously difficult for the good dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.