Jazz @ Suns Wednesday game thread 4-7-2021

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Is Nader our new TJ Warren. Always out with some nagging thing or another. That guy always seems to be injured.
Warren was much, much more important to the Suns success (which never came) than Nader will ever be.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Warren was much, much more important to the Suns success (which never came) than Nader will ever be.
:rolleyes:

Just talking about the nagging injuries, not the obvious differences in roles.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Just talking about the nagging injuries, not the obvious differences in roles.
You can roll your eyes all you want. But Warren having nagging injuries is different than Nader having nagging injuries. For all we know, if Nader was as important as Warren was to our possible success, Nader wouldn't be sitting out. This is the advantage of having a dearth of options on the roster. If someone is sore, especially someone with Nader's role, we can afford to sit him.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
expect a loss. Now that I know it is on ESPN ahead of time, this will be the first suns game I have watched in many years. I have not been an adament watcher since they left UPN as I didnt have cable for many many years and now I have youtube tv but it dropped FSNAZ

I apologize in advance for watching it and causing the loss.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton always seems to struggle with Gobert. I would really love to see him step up in this game--not expecting it though. Kinda expecting a loss here.

He struggled in our matchup this season but in his only game against Gobert last season, DA shot 8 for 9.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can roll your eyes all you want. But Warren having nagging injuries is different than Nader having nagging injuries. For all we know, if Nader was as important as Warren was to our possible success, Nader wouldn't be sitting out. This is the advantage of having a dearth of options on the roster. If someone is sore, especially someone with Nader's role, we can afford to sit him.
Um. Did you read what I said? Let me repeat it again. All I was comparing was the simple matter of nagging injuries. I was not making any point about roles. I was not even disagreeing with you about roles. It would be sort of idiotic to say that the roles are similar wouldn't it? I was rolling my eyes because it seems like you want to manufacture ways to disagree with people, or you just take all of us for idiots.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Um. Did you read what I said? Let me repeat it again. All I was comparing was the simple matter of nagging injuries. I was not making any point about roles. I was not even disagreeing with you about roles. It would be sort of idiotic to say that the roles are similar wouldn't it? I was rolling my eyes because it seems like you want to manufacture ways to disagree with people, or you just take all of us for idiots.

this should be fun to follow...

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You said it not me.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
expect a loss. Now that I know it is on ESPN ahead of time, this will be the first suns game I have watched in many years. I have not been an adament watcher since they left UPN as I didnt have cable for many many years and now I have youtube tv but it dropped FSNAZ

I apologize in advance for watching it and causing the loss.

Despite the fact we have the second best record and have won 9 of our last 10, we haven't been playing very well for quite a while. So, I don't think too many here will blame this loss on you. But if you also watch us lose on TNT tomorrow night against the Clippers, you might want to wear kevlar for a few days.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, there is Frank.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going to be mad when Ingles draws an early foul on Ayton. I can't stand the guy

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting anxious for this gm almost time for suns nerve bong hit of gorrila glue weed lol

Fingers super heavily crossed on this one

Go suns

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank Kaminsky is available tonight.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really really hoping ayton doesn't vanish tonight and daeio does good

Go suns

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting lineups are as expected. The same as the last meeting.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's nearing time for tip-off.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton shoots free throw line jumper to tie game 2-2.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul with the three.

Suns lead 7-2.

OP
OP
Mainstreet