Jayden Daniels/LSU defeats Saban and Alabama

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
If LSU wins out, it looks like Georgia and LSU will play for the SEC championship. This kid could even take them to the national championship. Not as much of a long shot as it might have seemed a few games ago when they weren't even ranked in the top 25.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Why all the negativity towards this kid? He gave the Devils a couple years and saw greater opportunity and growth potential elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that, it's his life to choose.

Maybe I am missing something meaningful. If so, what is it? Personally, I never thought that much of him when he QB us. I watched a couple of LSU games this year before I realized who he actually was. He just looked like a different more serious and mature player, I didn't make the connection at the beginning. It looks to me like the change of schools has done him very well. Personally, I am rooting for his success like I do most young players.

Also, even though I don't mind at all, I don't agree that this is not a thread that has to do with ASU. We post follow up threads about ex-Sun Devils all the time in our forum. To me this is very relevant, and if I hadn't noticed him playing for LSU on my own, I would have liked someone on the ASU forum to told everyone the where, why, and when of his transfer from our team to theirs. I find it interesting. But no biggie.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why all the negativity towards this kid? He gave the Devils a couple years and saw greater opportunity and growth potential elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that, it's his life to choose.

Maybe I am missing something meaningful. If so, what is it? Personally, I never thought that much of him when he QB us. I watched a couple of LSU games this year before I realized who he actually was. He just looked like a different more serious and mature player, I didn't make the connection at the beginning. It looks to me like the change of schools has done him very well. Personally, I am rooting for his success like I do most young players.
His mother poisoned the program...helped with recruiting violations and there were many, many hinted at improprieties with her and many members of the coaching staff.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
His mother poisoned the program...helped with recruiting violations and there were many, many hinted at improprieties with her and many members of the coaching staff.
I am not disputing you, but I can't help but laugh at the idea of a kid's mother influencing, controlling, and/or instigating the actions of grown powerful men running a top university program. "His mom is to blame, she made us do it. She poisoned and ruined all our fun."

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not disputed you, but I can't help but laugh at the idea of a kid's mother influencing, controlling, and/or instigating the actions of grown men running a top university program. "His mom is to blame, she made us do it. She poisoned and ruined all our fun."
I get that. But she was involved and led some unscrupulous things.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Also, even though I don't mind at all, I don't agree that this is not a thread that has to do with ASU. We post follow up threads about ex-Sun Devils all the time in our forum. To me this is very relevant, and if I hadn't noticed him playing for LSU on my own, I would have liked someone on the ASU forum to told everyone the where, why, and when of his transfer from our team to theirs. I find it interesting. But no biggie.
Not high profile recruits who bail on the program after saying they are going to stick it out.