Jarred Allen breakout game

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see 3 or 4 sacks from Allen. The vikes have almost no sacks the last few weeks. Nothing cures that like a Levi Brown matchup.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I see 3 or 4 sacks from Allen. The vikes have almost no sacks the last few weeks. Nothing cures that like a Levi Brown matchup.

Maybe the Cards should make a surprise move and start Bridges at LT. And chip Allen with a TE or RB every play. Worked last year as the Viks had zero sacks.

More important will be our guys at OLB where we're rushing 240lb guys against Loadholt at 6'8" 343 and McKinnie at 6'8" 335. Well at least with Davis playing we actually have a guy who isn't 100lbs lighter than the guys blocking them.

I sure hope the Cards don't continue to line up their OLBs as DE's in a 5-2-4 right across from those Mammoths. Move those smaller guys outside more.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
L. Brown is a huge bust at LT...literally. The Cards are mishandling this just as they mishandled pro-bowl GUARD, L. Davis.

Take a guy and start him at a different position on the line than the one for which he was drafted. Then just as he is starting to show some promise, force him to move to LT tackle were he fails. Everyone on the planet screams for the team to move him back but to no avail. Then, when it comes time for the player to get a new contract the Cards let him walk citing the fact that he can't play LT. The player then goes on to another team who promptly switch him back to a position that best utilizes his skills and he becomes a pro-bowler. Levi is half-way through this scenario already.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
8 of his sacks last year came against the Packers. Jeremy freaking Bridges shut him out last year. Overrated.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe the Cards should make a surprise move and start Bridges at LT. And chip Allen with a TE or RB every play. Worked last year as the Viks had zero sacks.

More important will be our guys at OLB where we're rushing 240lb guys against Loadholt at 6'8" 343 and McKinnie at 6'8" 335. Well at least with Davis playing we actually have a guy who isn't 100lbs lighter than the guys blocking them.

I sure hope the Cards don't continue to line up their OLBs as DE's in a 5-2-4 right across from those Mammoths. Move those smaller guys outside more.

Any guy who is 6'8 343 with the last name loadholt just makes me want to shart..