Jalen Carter to Seattle?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It feels like Carter will no longer be an option for the Cards at #3.

With that said, what’s your reaction if Seattle scoops him up at #5? Remember, he is the #1 rated player on many analyst’s boards.

Personally, I would kinda lose it if they grabbed him and he wrecks us for the next decade. If he’s worth taking at #5 is he still not worth taking at #3?

If Anderson is there you take him, but if he’s gone the Cards are gonna find themselves in this predicament.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

With that said, what’s your reaction if Seattle scoops him up at #5? Remember, he is the #1 rated player on many analyst’s boards.

Personally, I would kinda lose it if they grabbed him and he wrecks us for the next decade. If he’s worth taking at #5 is he still not worth taking at #3?

If Anderson is there you take him, but if he’s gone the Cards are gonna find themselves in this predicament.

It was always most likely we take Anderson at #3 and they take Carter at #5 right? I think that's been the common mock draft consensus for a while.

On saying that I don't think Edge is off the table for them. Murphy is a strong possibility.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Seattle has always been open to taking guys with ? on off field character -- it feels like a fit

however, i read that Carter's arraignment is within days of the actual draft. Hard to know what exactly is up with him legally by the time a team is on the clock.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

The little that I comment it is NEVER meant to be critical of another's opinions, I would like you to think about your comments to help you out! Right thing or not Carter will remain an option at 3 unless teams in front of Cards take him. Seattle can't scoop him since they draft fifth unless they moved up to 1 or 2 which is highly highly remote. Don't lose it! One guy is not going to wreck the team for 10 years.
True, Anderson might be gone, and it becomes a decision regarding Carter IF the charges remain a misdemeanor. If elevated to felony, all bets will be off for even considering him. Ciao!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave