Ja Morant wow

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I expected half the season and a possible chance of early reinstatement if he completed counseling and various benchmarks. Seems he's getting half that. Hopefully the counseling they give him helps.
Hopefully a lot better than the last counseling he got!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have some (never worn) Jordan 4s I could sell tomorrow for $600 if I wanted, got them at retail for $200 a few years ago

What gets me mad is that the big kids sizes have a ton of shoes available, every retro is just about available now. My kids are spoiled.

All I’m asking for is more retro 6’s in Infrared.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
What gets me mad is that the big kids sizes have a ton of shoes available, every retro is just about available now. My kids are spoiled.

Love the 6s, I only wear the 3s thru 8s

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you know of a good site to order throwbacks? I'm not after Jordan's though. I'm after either an old school pair of the KJ Converse or Larry Johnson Converse. EBay doesn't have my size and they're overpriced when I do see them.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you know of a good site to order throwbacks? I'm not after Jordan's though. I'm after either an old school pair of the KJ Converse or Larry Johnson Converse. EBay doesn't have my size and they're overpriced when I do see them.

Best bet are the malls now, shoe exchange type stores. Anything not mainstream like what you’re asking are probably best to find on eBay

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I tell all my friends that are sneaker heads, that they sound like Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City when they talk about their shoes! :lol: