Its Surreal being a Cards Fan today

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Reading these posts, watching these pasts few games, the Cards actually have some decent talent, but suck as hard as ever, maybe even harder then usual. There is already actual threads that may be true about the Coach Green getting fired before the halfway point in the Season, James is a broken man and the running game is a joke, Cards have already gone through 2 Qb's, Rackers turned into a choke artist, Cards OC has been fired. The way the Cards lost some of these game is unheard of and now the Cards just got beat by the worst team in Football. Wake me up is this some kind of Cardinal Nightmare, I feel for all of us Cardsfans today, really man this Season sucks.I mean this is pretty hard being a Cardsfan rightnow, Cardsfans easily have to be some tough fans, because to endure all this, There is not another team close to what we put up with, Go Cards Fans.

Atleast this beats being some fake thug, Manhood insecure Raider fan or a Bandwagon Americas team Cowboys fan, it takes some enormous balls to be a Cardinals fan, cheers to all!! We take some major lumps!!

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're 1-6 which the worst record the Cards have EVER had after 7 games in Arizona! That's stunning when you think about some of the AWFUL teams we've had here!

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
We're 1-6 which the worst record the Cards have EVER had after 7 games in Arizona! That's stunning when you think about some of the AWFUL teams we've had here!

lol nice stat. that is pretty stunning. we've always hung around that barely mediocre to pathetic range. we're finally in that pathetic range.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
correction, surreal means an unconcious event that in most cases no one planned for. Us losing to the Raiders can't exactly be seen as unexpected after we gave the Texans a win last year. Now us going up big on the Bears and possibly us blowing that lead was surreal. Sorry, I'm just being a prick but being a art professor for seven years irks me when people keep using surreal out of context. Plus being a prick about this allows me not think about losing to a awful Raider team LOL. And damn it, we made it to the playoffs in the strike season!

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
correction, surreal means an unconcious event that in most cases no one planned for. Us losing to the Raiders can't exactly be seen as unexpected after we gave the Texans a win last year. Now us going up big on the Bears and possibly us blowing that lead was surreal. Sorry, I'm just being a prick but being a art professor for seven years irks me when people keep using surreal out of context. Plus being a prick about this allows me not think about losing to a awful Raider team LOL. And damn it, we made it to the playoffs in the strike season!

Ok, instaed of Surreal, how about it sucks giant Floppy Donkey %$*@ being a Cards fan today. Is that better

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading these posts, watching these pasts few games, the Cards actually have some decent talent, but suck as hard as ever, maybe even harder then usual. There is already actual threads that may be true about the Coach Green getting fired before the halfway point in the Season, James is a broken man and the running game is a joke, Cards have already gone through 2 Qb's, Rackers turned into a choke artist, Cards OC has been fired. The way the Cards lost some of these game is unheard of and now the Cards just got beat by the worst team in Football.

well when you put it like that...

seriously, even I couldn't have predicted that this was going to be the worst Cardinals TEAM ever (note, not the least talented, but the worst TEAM). I didn't think they would win, with Warner or Matt, but this team is a blight on society this year. That's shocking.

And of course, they're going to get the first pick in a year where there's NO FRANCHISE-TYPE player. No Peppers, NO QB where we could trade the first pick, NO Pace/Ogden, NO Reggie Bush, nothing. nada. zip. zero.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes better, that donkey thing is much better

I would also like to add- like sliding down a giant razor blade into a pool of alcohol.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And of course, they're going to get the first pick in a year where there's NO FRANCHISE-TYPE player. No Peppers, NO QB where we could trade the first pick, NO Pace/Ogden, NO Reggie Bush, nothing. nada. zip. zero.

Now that really should come as no shock.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
well when you put it like that...

seriously, even I couldn't have predicted that this was going to be the worst Cardinals TEAM ever (note, not the least talented, but the worst TEAM). I didn't think they would win, with Warner or Matt, but this team is a blight on society this year. That's shocking.

I'd take Brady Quinn just in case, we might as well you just never know and we could feature a new innovative two QB set that would confuse the free rushers.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd take Brady Quinn just in case, we might as well you just never know and we could feature a new innovative two QB set that would confuse the free rushers.

Absolutely no way I pay #1 QB money to a guy to be a back-up for the next 7 years NO WAY!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Just in case :)

We could still take him and trade him later, I don't think it's out of the question at all, if it's him or that Wisconsin OT, I'll take Brady every day and twice on Sunday...or Saturday in this case, Wisconsin linemen suck.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We could still take him and trade him later, I don't think it's out of the question at all, if it's him or that Wisconsin OT, I'll take Brady every day and twice on Sunday...or Saturday in this case, Wisconsin linemen suck.

Wisconsin DL suck.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let's trade Edge for some "competent" less fat o-linemen and/or some draft picks. Then with the first pick in the NFL draft...let's draft running back Adrian Peterson out of Oklahoma! :thumbup:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah well. I was drinking so much koolaid that I actually started Leinart over Peyton Manning last week. (to my discredit, I thought that they were both on the road) but still.

As if the game wasn't bad enough. Watching Manning throw for 325 yards and 4TD was just salt in the wounds.

RedForeman

Registered
Reaction score

conrad, Thanks for brightening an otherwise, dismal day. That was just plain funny!

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
Somebody wake me, when this strike season is over!

Time to wake up now...mission accomplished! Thanks for your "Real Man of Genius" imitation DG...time for an OD on the chili dogs...I hear that San Diego has the best!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without a complete overhaul of our O-Line... this trend would continue!

If we draft a RB we need to hunt down everyone in the cards org and all the fans that are calling for it.

That would be absolutely NUTS!

Have a guy that average 100 yards a game. Now he sucks why because you guys dont like his post game remarks? Too FUNNY!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we draft a RB we need to hunt down everyone in the cards org and all the fans that are calling for it.

That would be absolutely NUTS!

Have a guy that average 100 yards a game. Now he sucks why because you guys dont like his post game remarks? Too FUNNY!

HE does suck. Both Shipp and Arrington had better averages behind this OL. Wait this one is actually supposed to be better? Go figure.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
So what if we get the first pick and there's no one to draft. We'd pull a vikings anyway. Have weeks before the draft to sign someone, not get it done, and then let the timer expire for a few picks until we get someone at 4th or 5th.

Go Cards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave