Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleveland riots!!!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I never had a problem with Lebron going to Miami. I thought it was great how the big 3 sidestepped the owners and made up their own minds. This however is different. Going back after the "Letter" certainly brings to mind the phrase "Uncle Tom." What self respecting person would go back to any job after your boss said things like that about you? PUBLICLY, and left the "letter" up on the teams website until just A FEW DAYS AGO!!!

AND Lebron was the first to criticize Sterling!!! I don't care if Gilbert publicly kisses Lebron's ___ at this point his words and actions have no credibility. Apologies at this point are meaningless.

From this day forward I have no respect for Lebron as a player or a human being. I hope Cleveland never wins anything and if Lebron becomes a free agent AGAIN and he comes here I will stop being a Suns fan.

That is all.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I never had a problem with Lebron going to Miami. I thought it was great how the big 3 sidestepped the owners and made up their own minds. This however is different. Going back after the "Letter" certainly brings to mind the phrase "Uncle Tom." What self respecting person would go back to any job after your boss said things like that about you? PUBLICLY, and left the "letter" up on the teams website until just A FEW DAYS AGO!!!

AND Lebron was the first to criticize Sterling!!! I don't care if Gilbert publicly kisses Lebron's ___ at this point his words and actions have no credibility. Apologies at this point are meaningless.

From this day forward I have no respect for Lebron as a player or a human being. I hope Cleveland never wins anything and if Lebron becomes a free agent AGAIN and he comes here I will stop being a Suns fan.

That is all.

This pathetic.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-le...bert-and-returned-to-cleveland-191445831.html

So after 4 years Gibert pulls a Jimmy Swaggert and gets Lebrons's forgiveness. He probably would have sacrificed his own mother to get Lebron and the hundreds of millions of dollars he brings to the franchise.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"You can't go home again" - Thomas Wolfe

Not on LeBron's Kindle

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just can't knock the guy, or the essay. I've never been a Lebron fan, much the opposite, but I just full on respect what he did here.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just read the Dan Gilbert letter again, the one he wrote after Lebron left for Miami. :shock: I'm talking wow, he called Lebron everything in the book, I mean wow man. That was a brutal attack, while the Miami Owner today responded with "Thanks for the memories".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave