Its now Cardinal Time

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Yes, the most exciting and hopeful time of the year for all Cardinal fans. The lackluster disappointment of the regular season is finally over once again. It now OUR time. The time when the anticipation of the draft brings ultimate hope and excitement. A time when all things spring eternal, when the playing field is annually leveled. A time when all teams can start over and, in the minds of all their fans, have a chance to change the destiny of their team.

I join all my Cardinal brothers and sisters in our favorite thing about being a Cardinal. The anticipation of the draft possibly turning our fortunes around, as our memory of another sad pathetic season disappears in time, replaced by the joy and sweet illusions the draft offers us each year.

Maybe one day in the not so distant future, the Cardinals can forgo the regular season, maybe simply play it on paper only, and go straight to the annual draft. Awe, the draft! No losers, only winners, celebrating once again their hopes and dreams, the true, and seemingly only, payoff for being a Cardinal fan.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
When you’re right you’re right I’ll look forward to the draft and free agency almost as much as I do the season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave