It’s time to quit babying Booker

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you miss the article above where it was revealed Booker is NOT the father of one of those kids? I don't know how you come to this conclusion unless you did miss it. I know that still leaves 1 potential pregnancy/kid, allegedly, but the one being revealed as a rumor casts doubts on the other story as well. It's almost a non-story to say Booker got 1 girl pregnant. The only reason it was being discussed as is had to do with there being multiple women pregnant with his kids at the same time.

Link...
https://www.sportsgossip.com/nba/devin-bookers-ex-girlfriend-denies-being-pregnant-by-him
I did miss it. That is good news.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Dude, just say you used an inappropriate word. You can resent books choices all you want, but there is no victim here from the facts we possess. There’s not even any alleged victim.
When the guy is a millionaire, that makes a difference. And that could work either way.

A woman being a victim of a celebrity. Or a celebrity being a victim of a gold digger. Either way, I believe the onus is on the celebrity to think ahead.

And because the woman carries the child and will have the responsibility of raising him/her, yes Ouchie, I think the woman is a victim.

Was Monica Lewinsky not a victim of the President of the United States? The intimidation factor.

You and I have different opinions. So be it!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the guy is a millionaire, that makes a difference. And that could work either way.

A woman being a victim of a celebrity. Or a celebrity being a victim of a gold digger. Either way, I believe the onus is on the celebrity to think ahead.

And because the woman carries the child and will have the responsibility of raising him/her, yes Ouchie, I think the woman is a victim.

Was Monica Lewinsky not a victim of the President of the United States? The intimidation factor.

You and I have different opinions. So be it!

I think you're trying to paint an entire landscape with a single drop of paint. We don't know anything about anything here.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I think you're trying to paint an entire landscape with a single drop of paint. We don't know anything about anything here.
Except that a celebrity, our celebrity, is in the news for supposedly knocking up one or two women.

It is the negative publicity that is in the hands of the celebrity that I am reacting to. With fame comes responsibility.

If a non-celebrity knocked up one or two women, it would hardly put the Phoenix Suns in the news. We are wallowing in too much negative publicity.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think Book has made himself the victim here. He has been trapped into a biological and financial connection for the rest of his life—not just 18 years. You don’t just disown your kids at 18.

Maybe the real “victim” is the kid that grows up without the benefit of a dad around. Hopefully he steps up and fills the role. It’s just really hard with two different women (neither of whom he is presently with) and two different kids. These are real kids who are going to have real lives. Honestly. I feel bad for everyone involved.
Booker will have $155M plus over his career. He can probably have 20+ kids and all 20 will live pretty comfortably if he’s even average when it comes to financial responsibility.

Many children of professional athletes only see their father once in a while but assuming their mother takes well care of them, they should be fine.

In this case, it looks like Instagram model Aaleeyah Petty is the only one fathering his child. So assuming Jordyn Woods isn’t expecting a child from him then he will only have to worry about 1 child barring information to the contrary.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Really good read.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson