Isaiah Simmons is Invisible

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am wondering why Simmons had not made a similar impact as Parsons. Is it more on the player or the Coach?

Simmons and Parsons are basically identical person measurement and athleticism wise (all data is from nflcombineresults.com):
6'3 5/8", 238 lbs, 33 3/8" arm, 9 5/8" hands, 4.39 40-yard, 2.58 20-yard, 1.55 10-yard, 39" vertical, 11'0" broad jump (Simmons) vs
6'3 1/8", 246 lbs, 31 1/2" arm, 11" hands, 4.36 40-yard, 2.58 20-yard, 1.59 10-yard, 34" vertical, 10'6" broad jump (Parsons).

Both won multiple awards for their performance in college. Simmons was put in a much bigger stage and has seen more adversities (4 straight years appearance in the NCAA national championship games and won two times).

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wirfs is good but the guy I wanted when he came out was Tyler Biadasz but I didn’t think he would be this good.

Just looking it up Trent Williams is having the greatest season ever from an offensive lineman and the highest graded season for any player at any position for the last 15 years. He’s graded at 99 on PFF I didn’t even know that was possible

We could of had him to

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wirfs is good but the guy I wanted when he came out was Tyler Biadasz but I didn’t think he would be this good.

Just looking it up Trent Williams is having the greatest season ever from an offensive lineman and the highest graded season for any player at any position for the last 15 years. He’s graded at 99 on PFF I didn’t even know that was possible

We could of had him to
I liked Biadasz as well. I watched him specifically on the Rose bowl game when the badgers played the Ducks. He was decent that game but not a wow (like what I saw Wirfs did in the Holiday against the trojans, he flat out dominated that game. I watched that game originally to see Epenesa as some on this board constantly connect Cards with him), but I thought he would go somewhere in the 2nd round. God, Cowpies do have a nose for Oline talents.