Isabella vs Metcalf talk - Stop it

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeKaylin Zecharius Metcalf had a less than mediocre career at Ole Miss.

2 years he was season ending injured including a neck injury in 2018 his draft year. That is enough to make him a nervous draft choice.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Natural thinking trap for when one doesnt perform at his craft while others picked just behind him play lights out.

I just want Isabella to look like an NFL football player and I wont need to compare him to DK.

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this a site rule, or...?

I mean, I don't interact much in gameday threads since I'm not able to watch them at home, but this seems like a very strange rule if it really is one. It's very much a factor in Keim's terrible drafting.

I did mention wanting Deebo Samuel or DK Metcalf before the draft... so. And I definitely wanted him when we acquired that pick, although I wasn't here to say it that day.

No, this isn't a site rule. Just a plea to the offenders! :soapbox: :wave:

Reaction score
Not sure I would quite go as far as doesn't belong in the league. KM throws a pass about a foot shorter in the back of the end zone and AI would have had a nice TD catch. Of course he made the mistake of going backwards when he already had the first down, but he still ran a perfect route right at the sticks and made the catch. Just made a mental error with running backwards.

He was trying to get free & make a big play instead of taking what they were giving him. He'll learn from it but it cost us.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this a site rule, or...?

I mean, I don't interact much in gameday threads since I'm not able to watch them at home, but this seems like a very strange rule if it really is one. It's very much a factor in Keim's terrible drafting.

I did mention wanting Deebo Samuel or DK Metcalf before the draft... so. And I definitely wanted him when we acquired that pick, although I wasn't here to say it that day.

Only RotB tells people what they can talk about

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On his only ever KR he ran upright straight a 240lb TE like he was Forest Gump and fumbled.

Isabella has some mental failings.