Isabella TD.........

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hopefully that's a sign of things to come from him? Nice concentration on the ball, little underthrown by Kanoff but he made the catch. We should see alot of him on the go routes this season.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked how the guy was 8 yards off the LOS and Isabella ran by him still. He has a short choppy stride which looks odd but he gets going.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hopefully he can play against third and forth teamers his whole career!
He has to get his feet wet at some point, the DB covering him was 2nd or 3rd team also. Kid has talent, it's not like he can get many snaps against starters in the preseason. If halfway through the regular season, if he isn't performing at that stage, then your point (sarcasm maybe?) May be valid? Kid is super fast & we need that in this offense. Kirk & Fitgerald catching passes underneath from the slot will open those go routes up for him. I like what I saw from him, no matter whom was defending it.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In the meantime Butler seems to be slowly but surely sliding down the roster depth charts.
At this point, what keeps him on the team? High draft pick? Catches from practice? He only has 2 more games to make the team, Pharoah Cooper did more last night during a few series than Butler has in both games. I'm sure he won't be cut but I hope the FO didn't waste a high pick on this kid? I was excited when they drafted him, thought his dropsee problem could be cured by working with Larry.........? We shall see.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nice catch, but too bad he didn't get much separation against a future car insurance salesman.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice catch, but too bad he didn't get much separation against a future car insurance salesman.

He literally blew past the DB but had to slow down due to the ball being underthrown.
:shrug:

He also did a nice job of shielding the DB as he waited for the ball to get there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose