Is there Any Way the Cards could Lose to the Vikings

What % would you give the Vikings to beat our Cards?

• 10%

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 20%

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 30%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • 40%

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • 50% +

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What would it take for the Vikes to win on the road in AZ this weekend? How possible or impossible is it?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Logic says 50%.

Vegas says more like 40%. They are pretty damn good at making their lines as I have learned the hard way since I started making a few bets last week.

Personally I said 20%. I just don't respect the vikings very much. I actually think there is a bigger chance cards lose to the Jags.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
With Kliffy behind the controls, anything's possible.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To answer the question, yes. If ARZ doesn't cut down on the mistakes or fails to show up this week then MIN could definitely win.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Trap game. Every time the Cardinals garner national media attention it always go to their heads. In recent memory they always play sloppy and let a team stick around or win a game they suppose to lose. Hopefully with the addition of leadership in Watts and Hudson they will be focused and ready.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I said 40%, but I don't think this game is anywhere close to a gimme.

The Vikings have tons of talent and all it takes is a few bad plays to lose a football game.
I said 30% bc it’s a home opener abd I’m not a believer in cousins. I’m beginning to think I’m more of a koolaider than the koolaiders.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
It’s entirely likely that we lose. Have you not been paying attention for the past 3,000 years?
You mean when Persia, led by Darius at QB, beat Greece at their home stadium in Athens? Yes, I remember that well, along with the long awaited rematch a couple years later. The Greeks got revenge in that next game, after Persia replaced Darius at QB, with a touted rookie named Xerxes. Xerxes looked like he would defeat Greece again after building a huge lead, but Greece's all pro QB, Themistocles, led a fierce offensive barrage late in the game, while their defense led by the famous Spartan LB, Leonidas, sealed Greece's victory by holding Persia scoreless the rest of the game. The Oracle of Delphi had made the Persians 3 point favorites prior to the game, but some last minute changes in strategy upon the oracle's suggestion, ended up giving the advantage to Themistocles and his Greece teammates.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You mean when Persia, led by Darius at QB, beat Greece at their home stadium in Athens? Yes, I remember that well, along with the long awaited rematch a couple years later. The Greeks got revenge in that next game, after Persia replaced Darius at QB, with a touted rookie named Xerxes. Xerxes looked like he would defeat Greece again after building a huge lead, but Greece's all pro QB, Themistocles, led a fierce offensive barrage late in the game, while their defense led by the once famous Spartan LB, Leonidas, sealed Greece's victory by holding Persia scoreless the rest of the game. The Oracle of Delphi had made the Persians 3 point favorites prior to the game, but some last minute changes in strategy upon the oracle's suggestion, ended up giving the advantage to Themistocles and his Greece teammates.
Meh Persia was overrated.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I give the Vikings little to no chance of winning. I feel that they will be thinking about packing it in and catching their plane home by halftime.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You mean when Persia, led by Darius at QB, beat Greece at their home stadium in Athens? Yes, I remember that well, along with the long awaited rematch a couple years later. The Greeks got revenge in that next game, after Persia replaced Darius at QB, with a touted rookie named Xerxes. Xerxes looked like he would defeat Greece again after building a huge lead, but Greece's all pro QB, Themistocles, led a fierce offensive barrage late in the game, while their defense led by the famous Spartan LB, Leonidas, sealed Greece's victory by holding Persia scoreless the rest of the game. The Oracle of Delphi had made the Persians 3 point favorites prior to the game, but some last minute changes in strategy upon the oracle's suggestion, ended up giving the advantage to Themistocles and his Greece teammates.
Is that you Mitch? lol

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Last year the Rams lost to the Jets... This years Vikings arent going to be a historically bad team and I dont think Chandler Jones gets 5 sacks again.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its great you are fond of history or novies, maybe 300?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Vikings have 40% chance, up until halftime. Then the Cards bring the house down.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said 40%, but I don't think this game is anywhere close to a gimme.

The Vikings have tons of talent and all it takes is a few bad plays to lose a football game.
I agree that 40% is the number. The Vikings blew last week’s game. They will be far more focused on Sunday. Will we be? That’ll be the key. If we are, we’ll win. Anything less & we could lose.