Is the fix in already?

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And they just signed up to give Butt-monkey Goodell a gazillion dollars to keep drowning the Golden Goose, seriously... Who the hell signed off on that???

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I have searched, and searched for the ESPN picture of Donovan McNabb on the sideline phones, with the caption "Tampa calling" before the NFC Championship game versus the Cardinals, right before the Cardinals beat the the Eagles (thanks Tim Hightower).

They do this ALL the time.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have picked a NE/Minnesota SB. BUT, I would not be at all surprised if the Jags won and beat the hell out of Brady doing it.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have picked a NE/Minnesota SB. BUT, I would not be at all surprised if the Jags won and beat the hell out of Brady doing it.
We all know darn well that something will happen to swing game to N.E. Blizzard and snow plow trick, wet frozen football at opportune time, something strange or questionable will lead to Pats win......I will bet on it.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going on record to say I think Brady's "injury" is a bunch of hooey. It's all a ploy to lull Jacksonville into a false sense of security.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know darn well that something will happen to swing game to N.E. Blizzard and snow plow trick, wet frozen football at opportune time, something strange or questionable will lead to Pats win......I will bet on it.

Couldn’t be that from top to bottom they are just a better team? Hahaha

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm going on record to say I think Brady's "injury" is a bunch of hooey. It's all a ploy to lull Jacksonville into a false sense of security.
Lol

I said the same thing to my wife yesterday after the news conference!!! I guess we will know if or Brady’s not wearing a glove on his throwing hand Sunday. He hates wearing it, so he says.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Couldn’t be that from top to bottom they are just a better team? Hahaha

Sure, but being the better team usually involves something not quite right, ie. ref's questionable call, electronic malfunction, miscommunication, questionable clock operation, or whatever. Nearly all games hang in the balance of little or big things, usually soon forgotten as the celebration begins.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
BS, The patriots (like them or not are better). We beat the Jags with a 3rd string QB and RB. Patriots play better in the playoffs, no I am not pulling for them. Just stating the obvious.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Well it’s going to be 50 and sunny tomorrow so if he’s wearing a glove there’s a real problem. Word around New England is he got 4 stitches on the knuckle of his thumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Well it’s going to be 50 and sunny tomorrow so if he’s wearing a glove there’s a real problem. Word around New England is he got 4 stitches on the knuckle of his thumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the thumb??
sad... but I kinda hope thats true

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Lol

I said the same thing to my wife yesterday after the news conference!!! I guess we will know if or Brady’s not wearing a glove on his throwing hand Sunday. He hates wearing it, so he says.

Irrelevant, Brady with his throwing arm in a sling could still beat you :)